[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I am seriously pissed off to have driven all the way up here to find out the clown is in goal and we have no hope of getting any sort of result. What a waste of time and money.

I think the club should have announced he was playing today to give people the chance to not travel.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I am seriously pissed off to have driven all the way up here to find out the clown is in goal and we have no hope of getting any sort of result. What a waste of time and money.

I think the club should have announced he was playing today to give people the chance to not travel.

Pathetic attempt at fishing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That midfield gives Calderon and Bridge a bit of freedom to come forward........I can see Calderon smashing one in today. Get on it :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Caught anything with that bait lately?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Are you going to post that drivel on every thread today?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We are to vulnerable with Vicente in the side away from home. I much rather have him coming off the bench. Points are vital with a few games left and that is probably our strongest side we could put out. Pointless trying to go gun ho.

0-0 and i'll be happy

Agreed , with Vicente in the starting 11 we tend to try and play everything through him and it doesn't always work. Introducing him with half an hour or twenty minutes left and he does more damage.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chill peeps, the Albions hunger and desire and with a place in the play offs up for grabs will muller Boro's nothing to play for end of season apathy!
Unfortunately boro can still make the play-offs. Win today, and they're 4 points behind, with 4 games to go. Definitely doable.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

FFS , support the TEAM , its a squad game.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
This should be our most difficult remaining game. We have a scarily depleted team. Now without CMS, Barnes, Hoskins, Buckley, KLL, Bruno and Kuzsczak! A draw would be a great result! Think Barnes will owe is when /if he comes back!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

Your connection must have copynpasteitis. Please have it seen to.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Dirty Leeds win is good news for us as they will have nothing to play for in 2 weeks' time.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Clean sheet-wise, yes. Win percentage, too. 45% for ankergren last season, 35.9% with Kuszczak this season. Kuszczak has a lower loss percentage though (23% to Ankergren's 36%). Wow, going over this, Ankergren's stats all hold up very well against Kuszczak.

In effect, Ankergren didn't lose 64% of his matches last season, while we were still playing a bit ticky-tacky at the back, and TK hasn't lost 77% of his matches this season, when we have been miles more expansive in attack :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah I think they are out of it
I think so too, but they're not going to be thinking like that. Their manager needs to get them fired up, and if they start playing like they know they can they can do it (etc). The point is, they won't go out there feeling like they're playing for nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports