Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When will Gus learn that we're not going to win without playing 2 wingers?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope for you sake this isn't another bullshit rumour based on 'someone in the know'

Loses any credibility you may have on this forum immediately.

With comments like that be happy I know you.

It was confirmed via TB

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Great result for the lads. Bit gutted I didn't make the crack of dawn effort and head up there, though currently struggling with some kind of virus. Delighted to hear Ankers had a good game too. Met him at the sponsors' dinner the other night - top bloke. Now with cup of tea lying on bed and going to enjoy the BBS thread. Have a good evening everyone.

Alright there Westy! Hope your lurge doesn't ground you for long (although it's of mutual interest - 'cos I've got it/one too). :annoyed:

Great result today & thoroughly enjoyed letting out celebratory - albeit croaky - yelps when the goals went in. I thought a point would be about as much as we could hope for today tbh, so a juicy 3 (plus Forest getting gubbed) was absolutely tremendous. Loved hearing the Albion support giving it loads throughout the match as well. Well done to them & the team yet again. UTA! :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent day and a thoroughly deserved victory, play off really are within touching distance now.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I love how the match day threads always fall down the board early after a win. If we'd have lost, it would've been 1.5x the length already and going strong.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I love how the match day threads always fall down the board early after a win. If we'd have lost, it would've been 1.5x the length already and going strong.

I was thinking the same the other day. I've done a few now, hull, Cardiff, palace now Middlesbrough ect and have got 800-900 posts. Poor hawk the seagull did the 2-1 Barnsley away defeat and got nearly 1300 posts. peeps do prefer to debate a good defeat :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here