Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No he didn't. He kept 8 clean sheets in 22 appearances (36.4% - brezovan kept 8 in 24, 33.3%). The season before he kept 20 in 45 and a bit games (44.4%). Kuszcak has kept 14 so far this season from 40 games (35%).

We had more than 8 games with clean sheets, there were 0-0 draws too. I wasn't including the cup games.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
No he didn't. He kept 8 clean sheets in 22 appearances (36.4% - brezovan kept 8 in 24, 33.3%). The season before he kept 20 in 45 and a bit games (44.4%). Kuszcak has kept 14 so far this season from 40 games (35%).

So according to those figures, Ankergren has a better record than Kuszcak in the Championship for us ??

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A shame the Kush can't make it, but i feel Ankers, if he gets the nod, can still perform his own act of heroics - for us, may i add. He'll stay alert and play to his best. There's little more we can ask, and ideally his only matchly blunder will come in the shape of a misskick that proffers a corner then cleared by the slick and attacking head of the goalmachino.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Casper will want to put that demon behind him and show he is better than that - a positive
The team might not settle on a one goal lead - a positive as long as they don't take too many costly risks
Both Casper and Brezovan are better than a lot of the criticism they receive would have you believe, the two of them shared duties to get us a top 10 championship finish last season. People need to stop projecting their own dislike of player onto the players on the pitch - i.e. you may not like casper and your dislike may manifest itself in more agitation than is necessary during a game, but just because you're getting nervous, it doesn't mean that the other players on the pitch are more nervous with him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Casper will want to put that demon behind him and show he is better than that - a positive
The team might not settle on a one goal lead - a positive as long as they don't take too many costly risks
Both Casper and Brezovan are better than a lot of the criticism they receive would have you believe, the two of them shared duties to get us a top 10 championship finish last season. People need to stop projecting their own dislike of player onto the players on the pitch - i.e. you may not like casper and your dislike may manifest itself in more agitation than is necessary during a game, but just because you're getting nervous, it doesn't mean that the other players on the pitch are more nervous with him.

this with knobs on

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
with a very inspirational piece of music

now turned up to full volume :eek:

BBC Radio Sussex looking at this thread and decided to play something rousing ?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
#BHAFC v #MFC: Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Crofts; Orlandi, Ulloa, David.
I was one off, Crofts for Vicente, more defensive

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 37s
#BHAFC v #MFC: Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Crofts; Orlandi, Ulloa, David.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ankergren

Calderon~Greer~Matthew Upson~Wayne Bridge

Liam Bridcutt~Andrew Crofts

Spanish Dave~Hammond~Orlandi

Lenny Ulloa​

Subs: Brezovan, Painter, El-Abd, Dicker, Forster-Caskey, Vicente, Barker.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Crofts; Orlandi, Ulloa, David.

Bit too defensive for my liking.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 26s
#BHAFC subs v #MFC: Brezovan, Painter, El-Abd, Dicker, Forster-Caskey, Vicente, Barker.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
1-3 albion !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here