Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
PIG definitely out according to someone in the know - Ankers or Brez ?

I hope for you sake this isn't another bullshit rumour based on 'someone in the know'

Loses any credibility you may have on this forum immediately.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bridge is the only of those 5 with any pace whatsoever.
They might not be fast, but the quality of delivery from Dave and Vicente kind of makes up for it. You never know though, we might yet see Kaz and Buckley.

Jimmy Grimble

I hope for you sake this isn't another bullshit rumour based on 'someone in the know'

Loses any credibility you may have on this forum immediately.

It has already been reported on here that he didn't travel with the squad, so it wouldn't take 'someone in the know' to find out anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can`t stand the hope any longer,have had to give it up the ticker cannot take any more
Yeah I can understand that. I've got a couple of weeks left in me yet though, so you don't need to spread your pessimism.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
be a bit of a blow if PIG is not there but onwards and upwards we will still have a right go at them with the real chance of a win

please note my lucky avatar is back after a short while of having one of our real cats there

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That mistake from Ankergren was a freak, up until then he was having a steady game. Its not ideal losing Kush, but Ankergren will be alright today if required. Besides Casper is great at time wasting, which may come in useful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here