blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Grew in confidence as the game went on.

Tidy passing and string running. A very good debut against a good side

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Exactly what I expected - just because I have high expectations of our recruitment and have read a lot of good things about both Polish lads!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yup!

My thoughts on this game after 80 minutes with no shots on target were : Karbownik looks young, Moder is tall, Gross looks... different..

Yes Gross does look different, glad it’s not just me who thought that! Is it just cos his hair is longer? Or has he dyed it too? Can’t put my finger on it!

Back on topic, really impressed with Karbownik tonight.

Sussex Hopburner

Sep 19, 2019
Yes Gross does look different, glad it’s not just me who thought that! Is it just cos his hair is longer? Or has he dyed it too? Can’t put my finger on it!

Back on topic, really impressed with Karbownik tonight.
He's had a shave and an early night by the looks of it. He and Trossard look like they stay up too late..(my guess is Top Trumps)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Thought the young lefty looked very quick and skilful - be good to see him blooded in the league now

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He and Trossard look like they stay up too late..(my guess is Top Trumps)

Good guess, but it's actually Buckaroo. They LOVE IT.

tenor.gif

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was very suprised to see him on the right rather than the left but didn't seem to put a foot wrong

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Thought he had a good game, some really nice link up play along the right, and some strong runs on his own.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I thought he looked slower than we had been led to believe but looked very tidy, confident on the ball and precise in his passing. Good debut.

I thought Moder looked good too. As Kalimantan says, taller thn I was expecting. He got involved in a lot and showed a great deal of promise.

Extremely excited about these two - unshowy, professional, fitted in well. Lots more to come I suspect.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very assured debuts from both Polish boys.

Karbownik the more impressive of the two, and in an area of greater need within the squad, given the injuries to March and Lamptey, and Burn being Burn.

Moder was solid too, though and looks ready to do a job if required.

Shame we didn't get a cameo from Caicedo as well.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Very assured debuts from both Polish boys.

Karbownik the more impressive of the two, and in an area of greater need within the squad, given the injuries to March and Lamptey, and Burn being Burn.

Moder was solid too, though and looks ready to do a job if required.

Shame we didn't get a cameo from Caicedo as well.

If you want to be critical, I thought at times they both struggled with the phyical side of the game. this is something of a recurring theme with our signings, but also an area where you can see clear progress with the likes of Trossard and Mac Alister.

On the whole disciplined and encouraging debuts from both youngsters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here