Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michał Karbownik

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Twitter blowing up for the Poles. Polish 19 year old left back Signing for 4m, like Modur being loaned back apparently. A 2020 Golden Boy nomination no less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ-llU6m4nE

Looks good BUT looks predominantly right footed.

'spose Maldini got away with it

EDIT ... seems everyone else has noticed this whilst I was watching the clip ... it must be blatantly obvious if I spotted it 'cause I know nothing about football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's got a picture of a ladies side boobie on his jersey.

For that reason I'm in.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That seems to be based on two assumptions...

1. The recruitment team have a very restricted capacity to focus on players and complete deals, and that if we buy either or both of these Polish players, it will be at the expense of first-team-ready players.

2. That we have a very restricted financial capacity to buy players, and that if we buy either or both of these Polish players, it will be at the expense of first-team-ready players.

...and I don't believe either of these are the case.

In fact there's a third assumption...

3. Investing for the future is wrong if we can't invest for now.

I think people are forgetting about the impact Brexit will have on transfers too. This is our last opportunity to get in prospects like this before new work permit rules potentially make it a lot more difficult.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Looks good, quick, predominantly right footed but seems to enjoy the sort of quick one touch progressive football that Potter preaches.

But ‘loaned back out again’??

If Lamptey and/or March get suspended, injured or dramatically lose their form, we’d want him back quicker than you could say Dziewięćsetdziewięćdziesięciodziewięcionarodowościowego.

Go on then, say it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lamptey would be the older wingback. :lolol:

After training they'll be able to have a glass of milk and biscuit together as they watch Hey Duggee, while sat on the 'quiet' cushions.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

'Forestry, have mercy, man. Just come back'

'While for 1.5 years I saw what Mioduski is doing and it made sense, this season there are two meatballs'

Whenever there are two points to make from now on I think I'll use the term 'two meatballs'.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Looks good BUT looks predominantly right footed.

'spose Maldini got away with it

EDIT ... seems everyone else has noticed this whilst I was watching the clip ... it must be blatantly obvious if I spotted it 'cause I know nothing about football.

looks like having his arms in an un-natural position is natural for him. Might have to strap them down.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think people are forgetting about the impact Brexit will have on transfers too. This is our last opportunity to get in prospects like this before new work permit rules potentially make it a lot more difficult.

This . . .I've also posted several times before, Why would any european want to come to an inward looking backwater that's not part of the free world. Although they're mostly rich enough to be immune to the effects I suppose.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As the Poles would say, and I quote 'another pebble for the garden of the floppy transfer group'.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Thought he was excellent tonight for his first match. Better debut than Moder.
Great addition to the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here