Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
And it goes on:
1000004644.jpg

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thank you for sharing the article @shibainu.

It's a brilliant interview and very insightful about Mitoma. He has a complete team of personally hired experts in addition to the scientific data that Brighton provide. He really is the ultimate football student.
I can fully understand why Man City are circling, I'm sure he'll continue improving and become a regular on the world stage.
It would be great if he signed an extended contract with Brighton but I get the feeling that Team Mitoma are bit smarter than Team Caicedo.
I'll enjoy him while he's with us.

Link to Mitoma article

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A translation of an interview with Mitoma.

Superb, and thank you.

I was in the Amex store yesterday, and even on a Monday afternoon in August, before the season has even started, there was a group of Japanese fans waiting for their new Mitoma home shirts to be printed. Love it.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
We’re confident of him signing a new long term deal according to Alex Crook (who is usually pretty good when it comes to Brighton))

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Superb, and thank you.

I was in the Amex store yesterday, and even on a Monday afternoon in August, before the season has even started, there was a group of Japanese fans waiting for their new Mitoma home shirts to be printed. Love it.

I live round the corner from the training ground, and there is quite often groups of Japanese fans waiting down the road for him to leaving training.

There's also quite often someone with a massive tub of shirts waiting for signatures presumably, which isn't quite as heart warming but it's probably a decent enough side hustle.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
A translation of an interview with Mitoma.

Thanks for that, he's certainly a driven individual.

I was really taken aback by the amount of Japanese people at the stadium yesterday. Incredible. When I first moved to Japan in 2001 and played football there, no one had a clue whose shirt I was wearing. It's kind of surreal now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports