NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
About to sign a shiny new long contract

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Yep, goal of the month for sure.

But I'm a bit disappointed that not much has been made of his delicious little cut back for Estupinan's goal.
That was the work of genius.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
From The Sun (I know, only saw it because it was on SSN Paper Talk) this morning:

Barcelona have been "seduced" by Kaoru Mitoma's exploits with Brighton and could firm up their interest in signing him next summer if the Japan international does not sign a contract extension with the Premier League club.

The guy reporting his new contract a couple of weeks ago looks a bit silly now. Not saying there is anything in this, but wasn't it supposed to be announced last week?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
The guy reporting his new contract a couple of weeks ago looks a bit silly now. Not saying there is anything in this, but wasn't it supposed to be announced last week?
still in the works according to romano’s daily briefing

ronniegrimes

Oct 5, 2023
Amazing player. Love him. I'm glad he agreed for 5 more years. 🇯🇵🗾

We need some Asian exposure for the fan base. Expect we’ll be in for a YANK as well. I hear Pulisic is surplus to requirements for Chelsea ��

Pulisic playing for Brighton would be a dream come true for me. Kid has a lot of potential, the Italians are loving him right now and going ballistic over his goals.

Mont-Colt65

Sep 18, 2023
Amazing player. Love him. I'm glad he agreed for 5 more years. 🇯🇵🗾

Pulisic playing for Brighton would be a dream come true for me. Kid has a lot of potential, the Italians are loving him right now and going ballistic over his goals.

Who said he has agreed to sign a new contract without a release clause inserted? Sounds like just a false piece of info circulated by the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here