MEP Nigel farage

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I see the Scottish MEP getting a standing ovation in his plea for the EU not to let down Scotland. Only a matter of time before the little british become the little english

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I see the Scottish MEP getting a standing ovation in his plea for the EU not to let down Scotland. Only a matter of time before the little british become the little english

Little English sits well with me....I am English.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Easy to throw labels about but given he has sat in the EU parliament for over 6 years consistently lambasting the undemocratic nature of the EU and campaigning for the removal of an unelected and unaccountable governing organisation perhaps you can explain how this warrants the label of 'rabid facist'

I am by no means a fan of his stance on many issues or policies but as a politician he has been incredibly effective

LePen-Lite. A facist who employs the tactics of lies and deceit to undermine and to harm those who don't accord with his insular view of "Britishness"
He would have been at home with Moseley's Brownshirts. He should have no place of respect in an honest and inclusive society that most of us pride ourselves on

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I always am

Nobody is always honest and you have just lied to all of us on here with that remark.......you could be being flippant tho......what nationality are you,by birth?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I sit on the centre right of politics and in IMHO we have made one of the most dumb moves in recent History.

The ramifications politically in our country and on the continent are huge and will largely be negative I fear. The economic ramifications are also extremely worrying.

You have to worry when people vote in swaves for campaigns headed by Boris, Gove and Farage.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I sit on the centre right of politics and in IMHO we have made one of the most dumb moves in recent History.

The ramifications politically in our country and on the continent are huge and will largely be negative I fear. The economic ramifications are also extremely worrying.

You have to worry when people vote in swaves for campaigns headed by Boris, Gove and Farage.

If and it is a extreme if but if the EU reform and we get a deal better than now (highly unlikely) but it could be absolute Genius......for half of Europe perhaps further....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nigel Farage is breath of fresh political air. He has stood by his own principles no matter what abuse or personal insults were thrown at him and he has shown real balls and political nous to see it through. Gawd bless ya Mister Farage sir.

Seventeen years he has been in the job. The public knew his views on the EU, he kept his job all those years and gave the EU grief on behalf of the UK.
He must have been doing a fairly decent job to have lasted so long and re elected.
He brought this referendum to the fore, and the result was that more people wanted OUT of the EU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports