Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Medical advice please

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Jul 7, 2016
Aah Hillian and Westdean seagull chatting about medical issues. Two of the nicest, charming, unbiased , non preducied posters on NSC. Just Kidding.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Aah Hillian and Westdean seagull chatting about medical issues. Two of the nicest, charming, unbiased , non preducied posters on NSC. Just Kidding.

No need for that on this thread, IMHO.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So.....question to the OP (now hopefully recovered) or anyone for that matter...................was the diagnosis,caused as a result of eating the raw meat,or in spite of?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So.....question to the OP (now hopefully recovered) or anyone for that matter...................was the diagnosis,caused as a result of eating the raw meat,or in spite of?

You'll never really know. You can pick it up from anything.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You'll never really know. You can pick it up from anything.

:thumbsup:
Thankfully i have a fairly hardened intestinal tract....although about 15 years ago i had some sausages,cooked them well,they tasted ok too.....that night i passed warm putrid water out of both ends and collapsed in a heap,sugar water saved me......the sausages were 8 days out of date.

closest i've been to it i suppose..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:thumbsup:
Thankfully i have a fairly hardened intestinal tract....although about 15 years ago i had some sausages,cooked them well,they tasted ok too.....that night i passed warm putrid water out of both ends and collapsed in a heap,sugar water saved me......the sausages were 8 days out of date.

closest i've been to it i suppose..

I had it in Barcelona a few years ago. Both me and the Frau ate exactly the same food but within 3-4 hours I was a total mess. It was really horrible. No idea what actually be caused it but it can be passed on via anything which is contaminated and not necessarily food.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I had it in Barcelona a few years ago. Both me and the Frau ate exactly the same food but within 3-4 hours I was a total mess. It was really horrible. No idea what actually be caused it but it can be passed on via anything which is contaminated and not necessarily food.

It's funny really,the human body that is,so strong and resilient and yet at the same time,susceptible to almost anything..

Where, on holiday? Abroad?

Yeah, Spain, or menorca to be precise.

Was due back to work today but overnight it got steadily worse and now have a fever.

Worse than anything else, I have run out of toilet paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here