Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee linked with Hibs job

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I could run the cowdenbeath on my own, after BHA had taught them a footballing lesson.

Give it up, Scottish footie is absolute RUBBISH.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my mate went to watch Cowdenbeath :bowdown: and the crowd was WELL big (500+) and when the game ended they cleared the pitch as there was a banger race going on around the outskirts :lolol:
and we complain about a running track :shootself

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
football and banger racing, its pikey heaven :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
redland said:
football and banger racing, its pikey heaven :lolol:

LMFAO . . .too right it is . . . .is there a trailer park nearby as well

'Cletus, take yer studs out before gettin in der banger racin car will yaz, Aav juss painted the floor with a fresh coat of hammerite '

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I'm sure Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts etc would do fine in the English 1st, yes the standard is lower but not by that much. The lower divs teams may struggle but its an argument that goes nowhere because we will never see it happen, for all we know Cowdenbeath :bowdown: could quite easily kick BHA's arse in a Div 2 match and then RUN the fans back to Churchill Shopping Mall.

"They come frae near Lochgelly
They havenae go' a telly
They're dirty and they're smelly
The Cowden Family"

Check out my expert knowledge of Scottish football songs!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
"They come frae near Lochgelly
They havenae go' a telly
They're dirty and they're smelly
The Cowden Family"

Check out my expert knowledge of Scottish football songs!

you dissin' my 'BEATH :bowdown: Edna? :angry:

and to think I used to RESPECT you :shootself

:p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
you dissin' my 'BEATH :bowdown: Edna? :angry:

and to think I used to RESPECT you :shootself
:p

To be honest I can't even remember which team sings that song, so my "expertise" isn't that great.

I apologise, the future's bright, the future's Cowden :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
To be honest I can't even remember which team sings that song, so my "expertise" isn't that great.

I apologise, the future's bright, the future's Cowden :lolol:

lol I found one:

Hallo, Hallo,
How do you do,
We are the boys from New Bayview,
We hate the scum from Cowdenbeath,
We are the Fifers from the East.

I'm sorry but, Hallo Hallo How do you do? WTF is THAT all about :lolol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
There is only one thing more offensive to me than scottish football and that is womens football. I dread to think what scottish womens football is like, it must be proper SHIT.
:lolol:
this thread was a load of shit till then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is only one thing more offensive to me than scottish football and that is womens football. I dread to think what scottish womens football is like, it must be proper SHIT.
Did anyone have the misfortune to see the women's cup final. It really was proper BOLLOCKS I can tell you.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
The star of Arsenal Woman's team is none other than Julie Fleeting, daughter of Jim Fleeting, former manager of Kilmarnock and also star of Scotland's Woman's team. There is no truth in the rumour that Berti is considering drafting her into the men's squad.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
Did anyone have the misfortune to see the women's cup final. It really was proper BOLLOCKS I can tell you.

Innit.

I couldn't believe how RUBBISH it was, they kept going on about how good Fleeting was (the scottish bird who scored a hat trick) but her first goal was miskick that the spazzy keeper should have saved but just waved her arm at and the two other goals where both deflections on a defender with a fat ass. Absolute TOSS it was, TOSS.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Innit.

I couldn't believe how RUBBISH it was, they kept going on about how good Fleeting was (the scottish bird who scored a hat trick) but her first goal was miskick that the spazzy keeper should have saved but just waved her arm at and the two other goals where both deflections on a defender with a fat ass. Absolute TOSS it was, TOSS.
Indeed. The first goal should have been saved as she had the whole goal to aim at and shot it straight at the keeper - and that chance only came her way because the woman crossing the ball was so crap that she f***ed up her own shooting chance beforehand.

The second goal was alright, except that the defenders just backed off and backed off like total BINNERS. I got bored and didn't watch the second half. Charlton were complete SPODS.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jambo?

Will%20Mellor%20-%20Elvis.jpg

Last edited:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Now lets face it. Me and a bunch of mates would give most of the teams in the Scottish Premier a good game, including getting lashed up the night before and being sick on the pitch halfway through.

As for Women's football's FA Cup winners, well me and said bunch of mates would beat them with our hands behind our backs. I'd be disappointed if they actually touched the ball. And why aren't they at home anyway? Get back in the Ironing room I say.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jam The man

Just to get back to your point....

As far as my memory goes which it is going with age, I noted that there were a few palace fans living in Mile Oak ( of which one was a driver of a Merc who lived in Thornhill ) Whilst I probably mentioned that he was indeed fat ( as I was at the time - therefore pot and kettle would indeed be relevant) I did not know he was a diabetic - in fact how would I?

Anyway......I also thought the womans FA cup game was crap...did anyone see the Sun today about the brawl involving Grimsby ladies and another team from North Yorshire - seemly they ended up lumping eachother after the ref let a few "tackles go".

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here