Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee linked with Hibs job

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NMH

Perhaps you would like to explain your comments to me?

I personally think that is the mosty insulting thing I have read on this board and I suggest an apology is forthcoming NOW

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
dave the gaffer said:
NMH

Perhaps you would like to explain your comments to me?

I personally think that is the mosty insulting thing I have read on this board and I suggest an apology is forthcoming NOW
agree totally...it was an awful comment

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
he wont, but I dont care if he does walk, we could do a lot better . . . . .Hinsh maybe :lolol:

calm down people, I'm sure NMH didnt mean it quite as you've interpretted it ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't give a flying f*** if he "didn't mean it"

I for one was extremely insulted by the comment, and those of you who know me will know why, and secondly, didn't this board get closed down a few weeks ago because of a "funny" comment made by a poster concerning the disabled?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Their jocks, f*** em. If they poach mad dog lets ask Bush to bomb em.

Edited not to fall foul of the" easily offended by misinterpretting things brigade"

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hey why not check peoples Grammer for Cryptic racism?

shut the f*** up you morons.:angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Have they no idea how crap Scottish football really is?

I'm sorry Edna but I must fall out with you here but Scottish Football is not crap, just because they get lower crowds and Rangers & Celtic win everything it does not mean that it is crap. Cowdenbeath :bowdown: could wipe the floor with BHA anyday and they are in Scots Div 3 (should be a PREM team)....so watch it....never diss The Blue Brazil :bowdown: around me again Please, Thank you much!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
its because Scottish football is crap that they want Magoo . . . .to lower the quality of play so it not too exciting to watch . . . .theyre obviously styarting to get a little bit of passing and flowing football and quite rightly need to address the situation before things get out of hand . . .Magoo . . .go now its your national duty :lolol:

Hey why not check peoples Grammer for Cryptic racism?

good call Looney . . . .theres some nasty cryptisism on here sometimes
:dunce:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There is only one thing more offensive to me than scottish football and that is womens football. I dread to think what scottish womens football is like, it must be proper SHIT.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
dave the gaffer said:
I don't give a flying f*** if he "didn't mean it"

I for one was extremely insulted by the comment, and those of you who know me will know why, and secondly, didn't this board get closed down a few weeks ago because of a "funny" comment made by a poster concerning the disabled?

As much as I don't condone NMH's comments, we have a nice case of DTG being the pot calling the kettle black after he slagged off a "fat Palace fan" despite knowing that the said fan was a diabetic.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
There is only one thing more offensive to me than scottish football and that is womens football. I dread to think what scottish womens football is like, it must be proper SHIT.

I'm gonna kill you mother fucker ....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

you WHAT? how DARE you slag off the Cowdenbeath :bowdown: Ladies team, they are all under-21 and could get into Page 3 ANYDAY!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What the f*** are you on about? There is no denying that scottish 'fitba' is WANK. FFS, outside of the top two only about 5 teams would be able to compete in division 3 in england, the rest would struggle in the conference.

Sorry, but it's true.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts etc would do fine in the English 1st, yes the standard is lower but not by that much. The lower divs teams may struggle but its an argument that goes nowhere because we will never see it happen, for all we know Cowdenbeath :bowdown: could quite easily kick BHA's arse in a Div 2 match and then RUN the fans back to Churchill Shopping Mall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here