Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] McAllister

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard that Potter was quickly given a contract extension so that Spurs couldn't poach him without paying a massive fee (thought to be £1-2 million).

Potter now thinks he can do what he likes.

I have heard he has no say in transfers, but owing to a contractual oversight, he has the freedom to select his own matchday squad.

I have heard he's had a massive falling out with Ashworth, and is now not speaking to him. Clearly he isn't going to pick Ashworths man (eve though we singed Mac Allister before Ashworth joined the club).

I have heard that Potter has a clause in his contract that if we go down he can't be sacked. Consequently he's not bothered. Neither are half the players. You can see that.

:facepalm:

Some very odd posts on this thread.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Poster has been credible in the past and would explain why the clubs Twitter is raving about MacAllister but he is not making the squad. Let’s wait and see but it is not beyond the realms of possibility is it

Yes let’s wait and see.....but you’ve just jumped to a conclusion already.....poster has also been found in the past to know as much as you and me

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I heard that Potter was quickly given a contract extension so that Spurs couldn't poach him without paying a massive fee (thought to be £1-2 million).

I have heard he has no say in transfers, but owing to a contractual oversight, he has the freedom to select his own matchday squad.

I have heard he's had a massive falling out with Ashworth, and is now not speaking to him. Clearly he isn't going to pick Ashworths man (eve though we singed Mac Allister before Ashworth joined the club).

I have heard that Potter has a clause in his contract that if we go down he can't be sacked. Consequently he's not bothered. Neither are half the players. You can see that.

Lol.....so true

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Harry is correct. Ashworth flew out to Arg to do the deal and urgently bring him back after the U23 tournament, expecting that his expedition and his treasure would figure prominently and quickly. There has indeed been a massive falling out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Christ for a moment there I thought you were giving us some really worrying inside info about GP. Phew

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And obviously, Maupay isn't happy about this which is why he cleared Dunk's header off the line.

It's all becoming clear now ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To think none of this would be written if Maupay wasn't stood in front of Dunk and Solly could shoot.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Harry is correct. Ashworth flew out to Arg to do the deal and urgently bring him back after the U23 tournament, expecting that his expedition and his treasure would figure prominently and quickly. There has indeed been a massive falling out.

Oh dear...you seem to have taken Harry’s post wrongly ...in the know my arse

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Falling out or not I don’t believe Potter would play around with a young man’s career just to spite someone else. It’s against everything he purports to believe in

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Not you and this again.

Learn your lesson would you.

FFS.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
To think none of this would be written if Maupay wasn't stood in front of Dunk and Solly could shoot.

And it all would have been if Zaha wasn’t such a loser. And my granny would have played for the Albion if she was a man and great at football. Funny old world, results.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And it all would have been if Zaha wasn’t such a loser. And my granny would have played for the Albion if she was a man and great at football. Funny old world, results.

Positive results certainly keep the crazies from the door.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What a load of bollox. I wish BG was here to see his views on this Jackanory tale.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Poster has been credible in the past and would explain why the clubs Twitter is raving about MacAllister but he is not making the squad. Let’s wait and see but it is not beyond the realms of possibility is it
But the poster also said that Percy Tau going the other way on loan was part of the Jahanbakhsh deal. So the poster has also been not credible in the past.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jesus H Christ on a flying rubber bicycle.

I just made all that stuff up!

And yet.....

It seems I am completely in the know - inside my own mind tank. :moo:

I have always suspected this, but it's gratifying to get formal confirmation.

:rave::rave::rave::drool:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
HWT, let’s try and stay remotely adult about this, you are correct in respect of DA and GP have had a massive falling out, and are literally not engaging. And DA even failed to honour his usual commitments in the board room pre and post the Palace match. Please try and stay a bit serious about this, if you can, it is real and genuine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here