Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] McAllister

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Please, just try and be adult about this.

Being adult doesn’t equal making shit up and posting it on a message board to pretend you’re in some ‘inner sanctum’ that knows the intricacies of the club. If you in fact do have such knowledge - and we know the club read this forum - and you’re right, you’ll get fired (if an employee), or you’ll get someone else fired for feeding you this bollocks.

So.....how do you know all this stuff then ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Being adult doesn’t equal making shit up and posting it on a message board to pretend you’re in some ‘inner sanctum’ that knows the intricacies of the club. If you in fact do have such knowledge - and we know the club read this forum - and you’re right, you’ll get fired (if an employee), or you’ll get someone else fired for feeding you this bollocks.

So.....how do you know all this stuff then ?

What you said

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why would he want to make this up ? Everyone says he’s lying but they don’t know for sure he is
Why did he make it up about Percy Tau going on loan as part of the Jahanbakhsh deal ? He guessed, and it didn't come in. No credibility now.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Look, I know some people choose to lead an angry life where all they want is aggy and confrontation. I neither seek nor want nor need that. And there are a hell of a lot of people on here who come here for insight, to read, to learn, to evaluate, and to make their own conclusions, but they don’t come on here to watch bullies or aggression. So, please, just pipe down, accept it for what it is, and by all means post your own genuine news and insight, but don’t just come on here trying to smash people, that’s very childish indeed.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
These are the same people who said I was making up the WHUFC assault, but they very quickly went back into their angry shells when it became clear from Darren Balkham that an old man in his late 50s was left laying unconscious in the gutter. They probably celebrated when they learned it was me, but that’s cool, I’m resilient.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Look, I know some people choose to lead an angry life where all they want is aggy and confrontation. I neither seek nor want nor need that. And there are a hell of a lot of people on here who come here for insight, to read, to learn, to evaluate, and to make their own conclusions, but they don’t come on here to watch bullies or aggression. So, please, just pipe down, accept it for what it is, and by all means post your own genuine news and insight, but don’t just come on here trying to smash people, that’s very childish indeed.

‘Pipe down’ ? Pots and kettles.........
You’re on here again posting totally unsubstantiated but potentially very serious (if true) ‘inside knowledge’ about major issues inside the club, but without a shred of backup, and with a track record of being a bit wrong from time to time. How do you expect people to react to your posts ?

I’m not angry by the way, just not prepared to believe your posts without any form of substantiation whatsoever. Even dear old BG would have said he overheard something in the Martlets Cafe.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Why would he want to make this up ? Everyone says he’s lying but they don’t know for sure he is

As I’ve said before there’s something quite right here, I will happily criticise the club when necessary, for instance I think Ashworth may be the worse signing the club has ever made but I think the poster in question has other motives.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Talking of smashing people, I read it here, that you were knocked unconscious at West Ham, hospitalised, yet, when I saw you just a week later, there wasn’t a mark on you. Not a scratch or a bruise anywhere on your face or the back of your head.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I don’t seek confrontation. I come on here to learn. And to share what I have learned. If that content is something that makes you feel unhappy before another hard weeks work, then I’m very sorry. But it is what it is. And it is genuine information. If you don’t value it, fine, ignore it. But don’t cut fellow lifelong fans to bits.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Talking of smashing people, I read it here, that you were knocked unconscious at West Ham, hospitalised, yet, when I saw you just a week later, there wasn’t a mark on you. Not a scratch or a bruise anywhere on your face or the back of your head.[/QUOTE

Nice. Thanks for that. I must have imagined all that episode as well. Let me know when you’re next down, and I’ll show the hospital discharge papers and the Met Police charge papers. The other fella who was assaulted by the same assailant has two broken ribs. Do you want to hack him to bits as well? You sound like a really decent fellow fan, thanks for your very decent and supportive words.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I don’t seek confrontation. I come on here to learn. And to share what I have learned. If that content is something that makes you feel unhappy before another hard weeks work, then I’m very sorry. But it is what it is. And it is genuine information. If you don’t value it, fine, ignore it. But don’t cut fellow lifelong fans to bits.

Oh dear,another very ill looney to put on my ignore list :moo:
By the way I thought you had moved abroad or is that made up bollocks too.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I agree. The facts are the DOF flew out to Arg, parted with a shitload of cash to bring him back urgently, and pressed for him to be used pronto. But the HC disagreed. They both believe first team composition is their bag. That’s it. That is literally it, in a nutshell. Nothing more, nothing less, that is it. Say what you will.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I for one like to hear gossip like this about the inner workings of the club, up to each individual whether they believe it or not. It is plausible re. Alexis’s non appearance as yet when we’re crying out for energy and the ability to shoot from outside the area in midfield.
Strange though considering Ashworth was instrumental in identifying and bringing Potter to the club, but something not right at moment.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Agreed. I honestly thought as intelligent forward thinking men they would gel very well. The absolute opposite is now very very open and obvious. Ashworth literally threw a wobbly and stayed away from the boardroom. Which was noticed. It is a horrible mess and I really seriously wish it was not my club, but it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here