Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

May the best team win...

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Dont apologise. [MENTION=21409]Big_Unit[/MENTION] was merely trying to say that we're used to slightly less eloquent first posts from visiting fans. Welcome!

Id say we're going into the play-offs feeling quite relaxed at the moment. Not because we're feeling over confident, but because we snuck in on the last day we will be seen as the underdogs and have nothing to lose. It will be a tough 2 games, but a lot easier on the nerves than last year.

That's correct - welcome Redcar! Hope you enjoy your evening, but not too much.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I know a load of people from a nearby town to Derby called Belper. Very nice people indeed, all Derby Fans. One of the Championships teams I like to see do well.
Best of luck, hope it's a good game.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
To be fair EVERY Derby fan who's posted on here has been sound.

I wonder if our lot have been the same on their boards. I know there one saddo who trolls the other teams' messageboard before every game :facepalm:

I wouldn't worry, that's the first I've heard of it

That Caskey prick yeah?
Suspect he's palace.

Redcar

May 8, 2014
iPro will be a sell out - would be amazed if otherwise.

Not sure if you have heard, but the local newspaper had organised those awful inflatable sound stick things (Preston had them a few seasons back). Anyway, after an influx of emails and complaints, DCFC having ditched them... thank god!
Not sure I have seen many Seagulls on the Rams forum... pop over, say hello!

Ernest: We are never going to be brothers in arms and fill the stadiums - Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan... but I see no harm in some polite banter. 'Hate' is a very strong word!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Not sure if you have heard, but the local newspaper had organised those awful inflatable sound stick things (Preston had them a few seasons back).

Anyway, after an influx of emails and complaints, DCFC having ditched them... thank god!

Link?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013

Not sure if you have heard, but the local newspaper had organised those awful inflatable sound stick things (Preston had them a few seasons back). Anyway, after an influx of emails and complaints, DCFC having ditched them... thank god!

Ernest: We are never going to be brothers in arms and fill the stadiums - Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan, Brighton fan, Derby fan... but I see no harm in some polite banter. 'Hate' is a very strong word!

So Derby have an extra 10,000 fans waiting to buy tickets? Likely story...........

Redcar

May 8, 2014
Well by all accounts, you have been given 2700 tickets... in the new location for away fans (in the East Stand corner).

As for home tickets... only mostly singles now left.

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
So Derby have an extra 10,000 fans waiting to buy tickets? Likely story...........

It doesn't require much of a leap of faith : for the home game against Forest, it was a 33,000 sell-out as it usually is. We gave Forest the same section you've got, which is 2,700 tickets. So, even allowing for a few reckless Forest fans and neutrals, there was c.30,000 Derby fans there. I don't see any reason why Sunday should be any different. Even in our disaster season in the PL, we averaged over 32,000, so the 'fans' are certainly there.

Edit : Latest news from the Ipro ticket office
Around 1,000 seats remain for the game at the iPro Stadium on Sunday 11th May 2014 against the Seagulls.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
It doesn't require much of a leap of faith : for the home game against Forest, it was a 33,000 sell-out as it usually is. We gave Forest the same section you've got, which is 2,700 tickets. So, even allowing for a few reckless Forest fans and neutrals, there was c.30,000 Derby fans there. I don't see any reason why Sunday should be any different. Even in our disaster season in the PL, we averaged over 32,000, so the 'fans' are certainly there.

Edit : Latest news from the Ipro ticket office

tinpot fans. Hope we absolutely smash you ; )

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Echoing the "relaxed, happy just to be there" type thing. You did finish 3rd, and probably deserve to go up..... but you never know!

I think we deserve to be there, but being there has exceeded my personal expectations for the season, so I just hope we do ourselves justice. I would rather lose having made a decent fist of it than go out with a whimper.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm feeling pretty nonchalant about it - there is no pressure or expectation on us. Hopefully it'll be two entertaining games and if we come out on top then great, I'll be delighted and excited for Wembley. If not it isn't the end of the world and I'll be hoping Derby win the final, especially if QPR beat Wigan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here