[Albion] Maty Ryan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be nice if a mod could remove #Crybaby part from the thread title.

As supporters it makes us look very ungrateful to a player who was a loyal servant. It also completely lacks class.
I'm embarrassed to see the thread title when I open NSC.

But in no way surprising.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Nothing to see here in that quote really - he has to believe that. That said, I never thought he was any better than ‘fairly solid’ (certainly not a ‘fans favourite’ with me). He rarely made a special save, and is not a patch on Big Bob. It’s no coincidence we’ve suddenly started keeping clean sheets since Big Bob got between the sticks - he oozes calm, dominates his box, and I know which keeper I’d sooner play in front of. So world class? Not for me, Clive.

attachment.php

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I met Maty a couple of years ago in the Toby carvery, Worthing queuing up with the general riff raff, mixing, chatting, having photo's taken and he seemed a lovely, genuine, humble bloke. I am a big fan of his, he was excellent for bhafc. I wish him all the best

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

As supporters it makes us look very ungrateful to a player who was a loyal servant. It also completely lacks class.
Perhaps it should be merged with the thread.......should Maty Ryan saved that?:eek:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

There were plentiful threads for Stockdale of a similar nature - its what many BHAFC fans do to a lot of our goalkeepers

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I met Maty a couple of years ago in the Toby carvery, Worthing queuing up with the general riff raff, mixing, chatting, having photo's taken and he seemed a lovely, genuine, humble bloke. I am a big fan of his, he was excellent for bhafc. I wish him all the best

Is that a 'Saving Public Ryan' post ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don’t get what he’s done that’s wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the same - I am confused about what I am supposed to be getting ''outraged'' about - I don't use Twitter - Do I need an Enigma machine to decipher it ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Is Maty Ryan the first player since Leo Ulloa to leave the Albion and play regularly for a “bigger” club or at least one higher in the table ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Listening to The Tuesday Club podcast.

In the few seconds given over to Math, they were all very enthused then Keef said:-

'although he should have come for that cross'.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Is Maty Ryan the first player since Leo Ulloa to leave the Albion and play regularly for a “bigger” club or at least one higher in the table ?

Given it would have been made permanent if not for injury (I believe), Andone to Galatasaray? If not, surely it's Locadia to Cincinnati?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Given it would have been made permanent if not for injury (I believe), Andone to Galatasaray? If not, surely it's Locadia to Cincinnati?

I've give you Adone's potential move to Galatasaray but there is no way FC Cincinnati are a bigger club than us, they've only had an MLS franchise for 2 years and finished bottom both seasons. I'd wager if we upped sticks with our current setup and squad and moved to the US we'd be up towards the top end of the MLS straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports