Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matt Le Tissier

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
there are PLENTY of people worldwide who find Bill Gates abhorrent.
Well, yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that their view of him is justified.

I don't really know what MLT is accusing Bill Gates of, but I suspect that it is not based on sound evidence. The bloke has moved into some murky places.*

*even murkier than Southampton.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
oh look ...there you are ....are you stuck indoors or something...?

Come on Syd, tell us what is so abhorrent about Bill Gates. Obviously noone should be able to hoard as much money as he has or have as much influence over politics. But to suggest that Beckham shouldn't be seen in public with him is a bit much, no?

But why does he get more heat from the likes of MLT than say Bezos or Musk?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Come on Syd, tell us what is so abhorrent about Bill Gates. Obviously noone should be able to hoard as much money as he has or have as much influence over politics. But to suggest that Beckham shouldn't be seen in public with him is a bit much, no?

But why does he get more heat from the likes of MLT than say Bezos or Musk?
who says he doesn't Bezos is massive **** who's put millions of people out of work flying shit around the world then flies Willy Shatner into space to tell us how dire the planet looks from orbit...oh please do f*** off and christ knows what Musks carbon foot print is ...i'd imagine its billions of tonnes all three are definitely on the spectrum and by means foul or fair have ended up being three of the richest ****s on the planet along with Branson(minor player and a little bit nicer than) the Roschchilds and Rockefeller's ........should all be dragged out into the streets and barbecued , their bank accounts emptied and the money should be given to Tommy Robinson to sort the country out.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Le Tissier talking about others getting involved in talking to criminals, while talking to Cotterill.

Cotterill talking about others just taking money.

Where's the insane level of irony-meter?

Imho many of the ‘less thick’ folk running these right wing or faux off-grid sites, know full well it’s all complete fiction. But want their 15 minutes of fame and the income stream.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
who says he doesn't Bezos is massive **** who's put millions of people out of work flying shit around the world then flies Willy Shatner into space to tell us how dire the planet looks from orbit...oh please do f*** off and christ knows what Musks carbon foot print is ...i'd imagine its billions of tonnes all three are definitely on the spectrum and by means foul or fair have ended up being three of the richest ****s on the planet along with Branson(minor player and a little bit nicer than) the Roschchilds and Rockefeller's ........should all be dragged out into the streets and barbecued , their bank accounts emptied and the money should be given to Tommy Robinson to sort the country out.....

I'd appreciate it if you could remove the crack about being on the spectrum. Autism has nothing to do with this discussion. Or is that what you don't like about him? I live in a house full of people on the spectrum and none of us a anywhere near the richest people on the planet. Maybe we are doing it wrong?

Anyway, can you just confirm what you are accusing Bill Gates of?

From my point of view I would agree that Bezos is far worse than Gates because of the work practices you allude to. Musk is also pretty shady and certainly fires the anger in my 18 year old (autistic - not sure why this is important but hey) son.

But it appears that Gates holds a special place in the minds of certain people like MTL, over and above the shady working condition modern day slaver and the twitter destroying narcissist.

My question remains: Why? What has Bill Gates done?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here