Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Series DVD - What are your thoughts on this?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It is the whole game, from kickoff to the final whistle.
Blimey. Well each to their own, but no, I wouldn't buy such a product regardless of the price. Personally I just don't see the appeal in watching a full match when you know the score. However if there was a souvenir DVD of the opening match against Donny showing the build up, interviews, history etc with about 20 minutes of the actual match footage I would happily shell out £9.99 for that.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Does the Doncaster match DVD include any of the build up to the game showing fans before kick off .... the bit that made the game special or is it really just match only .... will buy tomorrow if pre match stuff included ?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Be fair, the build up would be a bit dull. Just lots of flag waving - Fantastic on the day in the stadium but I'm not sure you'd want to sit through 20 minuteds or so of that now. But it does have the whole match. It does have some of the build up - ie the bit before theteams come out - can't remember if it has the big screen video - have a feeling that it doesn't. and has been said by otehrs the picture quality is not the best nbow - it looks like a 35mm film that has been transferred to DVD - I was told the reason for this but it got a bit technical.

But worth £9.99 just for the memories - Oh and they've tagged about 20 minutes of the Spurs friendly onto it as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here