[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I've the reverse -

Blimey - what's hapened to the high point crew? Only 640 or so sold? So if that's 250% for Ajax that's still 1000 remaining for the 230points plus equivalent. There's got to be a chance then, can't believe the take up has been so slow
I reckon the split between today's tiers is not 50/50, possibly more 25/75, will find out soon...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've the reverse -

Blimey - what's hapened to the high point crew? Only 640 or so sold? So if that's 250% for Ajax that's still 1000 remaining for the 230points plus equivalent. There's got to be a chance then, can't believe the take up has been so slow
In my case it's time off work and workload, only had four days spare so have booked Amsterdam and Athens.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Wow those blocks went quickly.

Got exactly the seat I wanted. Very excited.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Tickets booked in Area L for me and my son! Think they were the last pair of seats in that area.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
850+ sold in first ten mins, more than first allocation from 9-2pm. I'd imagine it will slow right down now though

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
850+ sold in first ten mins, more than first allocation from 9-2pm. I'd imagine it will slow right down now though
A fair few Tier 1s will have been waiting to buy with their Tier 2 chums.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
1,747 left according to my count.

Over half the tickets gone with presumably 2,000 or so still wanting a ticket on Monday.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Tickets booked in Area L for me and my son! Think they were the last pair of seats in that area.
I got the bottom of K next to L. First time I attempted the transaction it crashed annoyingly so I lost my tickets in A.

Fairly happy. Well away from the horrible big net next to Marseille fans and around the middle of the stand. Not too high not too low.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
More left that I was expecting. I've got one mate booked with us who moved from My Albion plus to season ticket holder this year so has sod all points so fingers crossed for 2pm on Monday.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I got the bottom of K next to L. First time I attempted the transaction it crashed annoyingly so I lost my tickets in A.

Fairly happy. Well away from the horrible big net next to Marseille fans and around the middle of the stand. Not too high not too low.
It's all about K block.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
This is almost as interesting as flight tracking, must get on with worky stuff soon.

I estimated 637 sold in first tier, 843 sold in first 5 mins of second tier, 49 over the next 5 mins, 16 over the last five mins. Still 1715 left. So you'd imagine that circa 1500 would be left for the next window. Much slower than I thought it would be

Now the amount available is increasing - presumably as baskets are emptied. Weird. Might be over 1500 remaining at this rate

Last edited:

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Screenshot_20230915_143032_Albion~2.jpg

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
This is almost as interesting as flight tracking, must get on with worky stuff soon.

I estimated 637 sold in first tier, 843 sold in first 5 mins of second tier, 49 over the next 5 mins, 16 over the last five mins. Still 1715 left. So you'd imagine that circa 1500 would be left for the next window. Much slower than I thought it would be
I think there'll be a lot in group 1 and 2 who know that they're guaranteed a ticket as long as they buy before Monday. Clearly those buying at 2pm (including myself) had a clear want for certain seats/blocks so felt the need to get in ASAP. Blocks A, C, M, and L have been showing as sold out already.

Will be a flurry over the weekend leaving under 1,000 tickets left for Monday's free for all.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I mentioned on one of the threads I never got the email re purchase window, I registered and received the “successful purchase” message on screen.
I have over 230 points
Thing is, I can’t go however as I have booked travel for the other two this status at 14:32 is a concern for the future 😳
IMG_2244.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So just over 1700 left after 1/2 hour of 2nd window.
bottom area not very popular at all with most sales concentrated on lower blocks of top tier. Should be plenty left for monday even after the sales this evening to people returning from work

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I think there'll be a lot in group 1 and 2 who know that they're guaranteed a ticket as long as they buy before Monday. Clearly those buying at 2pm (including myself) had a clear want for certain seats/blocks so felt the need to get in ASAP. Blocks A, C, M, and L have been showing as sold out already.

Will be a flurry over the weekend leaving under 1,000 tickets left for Monday's free for all.
They're back available now. Not show if that's the club releasing more or failed purchases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports