Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
This may sound a bit selfish, in fact it will sound selfish but imho the fans who have or are going to this game should be put in some sort of order of priority for the next two games.
It's like doing Utd away where it goes all the way to Albion plus for the Marseille game to Palace away for The Ajax game where every man and his dog wants a ticket.
Surely we've been put in a priority order spanning a larger and more relevant time period?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
At time of writing there's 1,702 tickets still available.

I can only imagine that a lot of people have 'expressed an interest' and not taken up the offer.

Blocks C, A, L and M are all sold out bar a few seats.

I'd imagine that there will be a fair few left come Monday's window. Maybe this evening we'll see a slug go given that Window 2 are all guaranteed a ticket.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This may sound a bit selfish, in fact it will sound selfish but imho the fans who have or are going to this game should be put in some sort of order of priority for the next two games.
It's like doing Utd away where it goes all the way to Albion plus for the Marseille game to Palace away for The Ajax game where every man and his dog wants a ticket.
Not something PBOBE mentioned however he did say (I believe) if you buy a ticket and don't attend there may be issues

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Not something PBOBE mentioned however he did say (I believe) if you buy a ticket and don't attend there may be issues
The club totally said that.

If you don't show in Marseille and you've bought a ticket then it will affect your ability to buy other Europa League tickets.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s on the website.

Away tickets will be strictly no changes, transfers, or refunds. If you find you’ve bought a ticket and can’t attend, no refunds will be issued but please notify and return the ticket to the club to avoid non-attendance penalties.

We want to ensure those purchasing intend to travel due to anticipated high demand, if you don’t collect your ticket(s) you may face sanctions when buying the next away game.

Nicks

I agree with what PBOBE said all day long.
I just hope people just come in for The Ajax game only, and do someone who has splashed the cash going to Marseille out of a ticket and is wanting to do Ajax and even Athens for that matter
It will happen unfortunately.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I agree with what PBOBE said all day long.
I just hope people just come in for The Ajax game only, and do someone who has splashed the cash going to Marseille out of a ticket and is wanting to do Ajax and even Athens for that matter
It will happen unfortunately.
However those that chose to do that have a higher points total due to attending more away games be it Europe or not.

Where do you draw the line do those that attended the USA friendlies and travelled even further get a priority ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I do think the loyalty points for Marseille is a bit of a piss take. Needs to be higher for the less fanciable fixtures. Especially the amount of time , money people are spending to get there and only rewarded with the same points as Ajax and any London game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Though more will want to go to Amsterdam it shows the panic will be short lived. Many of the those that go to a away games regularly will easily get tickets for all the games.

Reactions: PWA

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I'm in on AA. My mate struggles to stand so seat where standing is strictly a no no is good for us.
It is also good for the shorter in stature who quite often find they have 6 footers standing in front of them!
On the serious side looking at the pictures from the spuds match taken from the opposite side of the stadium it is clear that this block is on top of a wall at the back of the lower tier so you should have a good view across peoples heads. Well done you.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Could well be sold out when the other STHs get their chances, with only a few seats available for MyAlbion members
Based on today's sales it may well not. My reasoning being that those with the highest points who travel a lot to watch the Albion should reasonably have been expected to have a high percentage take up having also taken up the pre registration. So far this has proved to be far from the case with still over 1680 available.
I would expect the take up to be about the same or lower as we move down the bands. I wonder what the club thinks about the take up of tickets but maybe their own advice and warnings have put people off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here