Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It is also good for the shorter in stature who quite often find they have 6 footers standing in front of them!
On the serious side looking at the pictures from the spuds match taken from the opposite side of the stadium it is clear that this block is on top of a wall at the back of the lower tier so you should have a good view across peoples heads. Well done you.
Booked at 2:05. Still empty at the time. Was worried bad seats.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Was going to go with some friends. But they have had to pull out as one (they are a couple) has to have an operation that will not allow them to fly. So if I can get a ticket on Monday then I will going on my own, I am more then happy to do UK away games on my own. I am a bit nervous about this but do you think as long as I just go to the area that is for Brighton fans I should be OK?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
This may sound a bit selfish, in fact it will sound selfish but imho the fans who have or are going to this game should be put in some sort of order of priority for the next two games.
It's like doing Utd away where it goes all the way to Albion plus for the Marseille game to Palace away for The Ajax game where every man and his dog wants a ticket.
I agree with what PBOBE said all day long.
I just hope people just come in for The Ajax game only, and do someone who has splashed the cash going to Marseille out of a ticket and is wanting to do Ajax and even Athens for that matter
It will happen unfortunately.
Sorry @Nicks. It must be just me because other people have responded to your messages but I really can’t make sense of what you’re saying here.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Was going to go with some friends. But they have had to pull out as one (they are a couple) has to have an operation that will not allow them to fly. So if I can get a ticket on Monday then I will going on my own, I am more then happy to do UK away games on my own. I am a bit nervous about this but do you think as long as I just go to the area that is for Brighton fans I should be OK?
Yes Ozzygull I suspect you’ll be fine as long as you’re sensible but you must decide for yourself. I’m going alone if I get a ticket and while I can understand your reticence, I may never get the chance to do this again so won’t turn it down. I’m not saying I might not be nervous at 11pm on Thursday trying to locate where I’m staying but hey ho I’m going if I can!

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Yes I’m sure you’ll be fine. Only slight problem is that as we’ve been told not to wear colours other Albion fans won’t be as easily recognisable. But I’m sure you’ll work it out with a bit of eavesdropping.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Sorry @Nicks. It must be just me because other people have responded to your messages but I really can’t make sense of what you’re saying here.
I think he's saying that if you go to the marseille game, which bizarrely appears to not be that poplar, that you should be prioritised for the ajax game, wich is anticipated to be very popilar.

Given that I'm going, I wholeheartedly agree!

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Yes you will be more than fine on your own for sure. - meet up with us if you like if you are worried about anything. More than happy to meet up if it helps. drop me a DM and i Can tell you our plans.. (However I doubt you will be flying with us due to our crazy route via Faro.. We are staying right by the railway station. Be there weds late afternoon till friday morning.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yes you will be more than fine on your own for sure. - meet up with us if you like if you are worried about anything. More than happy to meet up if it helps. drop me a DM and i Can tell you our plans.. (However I doubt you will be flying with us due to our crazy route via Faro.. We are staying right by the railway station. Be there weds late afternoon till friday morning.
Thanks you and everyone that replied. I hoping one of my friends who works for BA can help me out with flights and hotel. Just got to secure a ticket. I travel abroad alone quite a bit for work, so I don’t mind that part.

it is not a really a late kick off time, so should be finished fairly early. I guess the shuttle bus will take us back to the pick up point, then it‘s just trying to get back to the hotel.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm going on my own too - I'm sure there'll be quite a few of us flying solo. We'll all be in the same boat ... or bus, anyway

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'm going on my own too - I'm sure there'll be quite a few of us flying solo. We'll all be in the same boat ... or bus, anyway
Given i have something weds afternoon/evening that I cant break (and its my daughters birthday party saturday) and i dont have a never ending supply of cash I have gone for the most convoluted route:

Newhaven - dieppe (midnight ferry),

train from dieppe to rouen,

rouen to paris st lazare

then on to gare de lyon,

then onto marseille (arriving around 1pm).

reverse back on friday morning (luckily only one change on way back) for the 6pm ferry back

I have leeway earlier if i get off boat quicker and later if any connections let me down.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Booked at 2:05. Still empty at the time. Was worried bad seats.
I think it was more a case of people trying for the front of the upper tier and those who were going for lower realising that they would definitely not be able to stand in block AA. If i had not been lucky enough to get one close to the front of the upper tier it was going to be my 2nd choice. Either way we are going to see the Albion in their FIRST game away in european competition. Still cannot quite believe that!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Given i have something weds afternoon/evening that I cant break (and its my daughters birthday party saturday) and i dont have a never ending supply of cash I have gone for the most convoluted route:

Newhaven - dieppe (midnight ferry),

train from dieppe to rouen,

rouen to paris st lazare

then on to gare de lyon,

then onto marseille (arriving around 1pm).

reverse back on friday morning (luckily only one change on way back) for the 6pm ferry back

I have leeway earlier if i get off boat quicker and later if any connections let me down.

With there being a possibility I might be able to buy a ticket on Monday I’ve been trying to find a route I can afford and came across this. Long trip but currently the cheapest option I could find. 👍 If you notice someone following you it’ll be me!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A few screenshots from the Spurs YouTube video.
For those that are going or hoping to go it provides an idea of what to expect and a chance to try and identify your seat location.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 07.07.37.png

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 07.11.06.png

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 07.20.59.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 07.27.47.png

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 07.37.33.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With there being a possibility I might be able to buy a ticket on Monday I’ve been trying to find a route I can afford and came across this. Long trip but currently the cheapest option I could find. 👍 If you notice someone following you it’ll be me!
I might well do the same, but as @ROSM knows me I suspect I'll be rumbled pretty quickly.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Based on today's sales it may well not. My reasoning being that those with the highest points who travel a lot to watch the Albion should reasonably have been expected to have a high percentage take up having also taken up the pre registration. So far this has proved to be far from the case with still over 1680 available.
I would expect the take up to be about the same or lower as we move down the bands. I wonder what the club thinks about the take up of tickets but maybe their own advice and warnings have put people off.
Yep, I agree. I don't think it would've been as popular as some of here expected, and it will likely be similar for the other matches (Ajax & Athens), so MyAlbion Members have a great chance of accessing a seat.
I don't think it is only the matter of safety though, but also the fact that many have to attend work or school on these days, which is why I think you'll likely get a spot for all away matches in the group stage - if you can attend them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep, I agree. I don't think it would've been as popular as some of here expected, and it will likely be similar for the other matches (Ajax & Athens), so MyAlbion Members have a great chance of accessing a seat.
I don't think it is only the matter of safety though, but also the fact that many have to attend work or school on these days, which is why I think you'll likely get a spot for all away matches in the group stage - if you can attend them.
Ajax will be different. Those tickets will fly off the virtual shelf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here