Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
With over 3,000 people advised to travel this way, they're going to need a lot of buses if they intend to do the whole lot in one go, and not shuttle buses back and forth.
This is scaremongering for the old bill to control us nothing more surely

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I haven't followed this too closely but does this mean that of the 3.6k people who applied for the ticket window and have over 230 loyalty points, 1700 have yet to purchase, albeit many have only had an hour and a half to do so?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Promising
I always thought it likely that most who want to go to this one will be able to do so.

Thos who waited to know they were going to be able to get a ticket, will be finding limited and/or expensive travel options remain, whilst another load of people will have been put off by Marseille's reputation as well as the Albion's recent supporter communications about it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I haven't followed this too closely but does this mean that of the 3.6k people who applied for the ticket window and have over 230 loyalty points, 1700 have yet to purchase, albeit many have only had an hour and a half to do so?
Pretty much that, yes.

A lot of folk will have dived in as close as they could to 2pm to try and get the pick of available seats, but others know they have all weekend to buy, possibly weighing up travel options at the same time.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
I always thought it likely that most who want to go to this one will be able to do so.

Thos who waited to know they were going to be able to get a ticket, will be finding limited and/or expensive travel options remain, whilst another load of people will have been put off by Marseille's reputation as well as the Albion's recent supporter communications about it.
Yeah true. Plus we are now dropping into the brackets that won't have booked transport so you would assume that uptake will get slower?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thos who waited to know they were going to be able to get a ticket, will be finding limited and/or expensive travel options remain,

This is my situation. I'm Monday 9am window and assumed it would be sold out before then so didn't pre-book flights etc. Now it looks like I might be able to go all the options are just too expensive (once family and myself are paid for).

Nicks

This may sound a bit selfish, in fact it will sound selfish but imho the fans who have or are going to this game should be put in some sort of order of priority for the next two games.
It's like doing Utd away where it goes all the way to Albion plus for the Marseille game to Palace away for The Ajax game where every man and his dog wants a ticket.

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
This may sound a bit selfish, in fact it will sound selfish but imho the fans who have or are going to this game should be put in some sort of order of priority for the next two games.
It's like doing Utd away where it goes all the way to Albion plus for the Marseille game to Palace away for The Ajax game where every man and his dog wants a ticket.
That's how Liverpool do a lot of their ticketing - Have to had gone to X amount of games including X away game to get priority on tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here