Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Markus Rosenberg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He's clearly not a stand-in for Ulloa at all. He's coming here on loan, to placate the angry ladies, sulking over the absence of Andrea Orlandi.

Quite! My Mrs has been furious when I have taken her recently and Andrea has not been in the line-up. Slag.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quite! My Mrs has been furious when I have taken her recently and Andrea has not been in the line-up. Slag.

Mine is going to be doubly furious - I showed her the pic of Markus, so if he's not signing, she's going to be annoyed all over again.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
_62069462_rosenberg.jpg

Blonde and handsome.

A latter day Teddy Maybank!?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He has the chiselled He-mannic jaw of the young Dolph Lundgren. I imagine him wrestling unbeclothed in a Nazi propaganda video in the snow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is pure speculation and I have no grounds for believing it is correct but what if as suggested LITA wants to stay, Rosenberg wants to go out on loan and then leave WBA so we sign both plus the return of Ulloa and CMS gives us 4 strikers as most teams want. Where does that leave Barnes in January? Could we sell him and get some money in before he becomes a free agent? I am sure a div 1 side will pay £400K for him to score goals and help get them promoted.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is pure speculation and I have no grounds for believing it is correct but what if as suggested LITA wants to stay, Rosenberg wants to go out on loan and then leave WBA so we sign both plus the return of Ulloa and CMS gives us 4 strikers as most teams want. Where does that leave Barnes in January? Could we sell him and get some money in before he becomes a free agent? I am sure a div 1 side will pay £400K for him to score goals and help get them promoted.
Are you trolling?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
no sign of him yet suprise suprise.And before you troll tsb remember you are on my ignore list.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
This is pure speculation and I have no grounds for believing it is correct but what if as suggested LITA wants to stay, Rosenberg wants to go out on loan and then leave WBA so we sign both plus the return of Ulloa and CMS gives us 4 strikers as most teams want. Where does that leave Barnes in January? Could we sell him and get some money in before he becomes a free agent? I am sure BURNLEY will pay £400K for him to score goals and help get them promoted.

Corrected for you. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if we did sell Barnes, as he hasn't signed an extension yet so we don't want another Murray situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here