• Love

Votes: 65 43.0%
  • Hate

Votes: 86 57.0%

• Total voters

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
When she came to power Britain was an economic wreck, unions ran the show, our global standing was low.

With hindsight it was as near to a dictatorship as we've seen this century. Few, if any, of her Cabinet had the balls to disagree with her, she didn't like other women in positions of power and she recruited her Cabinet almost exclusively from Oxbridge, so it was a bit of a club.

I think she re-instilled a work / business ethic that we've never really lost since she's gone.

On balance I'd have to say she was 1/3rd good, 2/3rds bad.

That was her big f*** up. Going it alone on the Poll tax. Well,even if everyone had said yes we'll back you to the hilt,it would have been a disaster.

I personally think the contradiction between being economically libertarian and socially authoritarian(section 28..what a joke) was one of the major fucks up. On one side, promoting the belief an honest working class guv'nor could work himself up to be "considerably richer than you", but at the same time preaching about victorian family values.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
:lolol: Not actually capable of reading his own links either...

"1985: Anglo-Irish agreement signed

Britain and the Republic of Ireland have signed a deal giving Dublin a role in Northern Ireland for the first time in more than 60 years. .."

So how does this equal one of the biggest transfer of power? I suppose the role you have in life is sweeping the streets...:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
No geek will ever be my god. Good frothing though, good to see you got it out of your system. :lolol: Never call me a dork, flaming child.

I am going to ask you outright Looney- are you a geek?

No Dork I am not.:tosser:

I see your kissing arse in this thread as well dork.

:lolol:

Your my following disciple therefor I'm your f***ing god dork, deal with it.....dork.

E

enigma

You really are deluded. You have shownnumerous examples of being a geek- the societies you were in at university, adjudicating and participating in flaming tournaments etc etc... I could go on.

Disciple...jesus, i really hope my life would never get to the point where I looked up to a middle aged loner like you as some kind of inspiration.

Just accept it, you got owned. Pure and simple. Everyone else thinks so.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
You really are deluded. You have shownnumerous examples of being a geek- the societies you were in at university, adjudicating and participating in flaming tournaments etc etc... I could go on.

Disciple...jesus, i really hope my life would never get to the point where I looked up to a middle aged loner like you as some kind of inspiration.

Just accept it, you got owned. Pure and simple. Everyone else thinks so.

:)

Everyone else thinks you are either an idiot for following me aroung like a lost puppy or that its funny watching you get slammed and/or you have deep unresolved issues.

Try asking a few people dork.:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports