[Football] Marc Cucurella

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Funny old thing confidence. He really did look amazeballs for us. And now he looks cheeseballs for Chelsea.
Confidence is indeed a bizarre thing.

With March returned to his most natural position, RDZ has it installed a confidence in front of goal that Potter could never draw out. March is running on 100% confidence now. Cucu has little or none.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
94180490-7ABB-47C0-9AEA-47B1EED7EE12.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Steady. Ben White would improve our squad. The same can't be said for Cucurella these days.
Yes he def would - so would Biss. I meant we haven’t missed them - as in their replacements have performed equally as well, if not better (Caicedo and Pervs I mean). I’d have all 3 back in a heartbeat of course.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I thought he started the game really well tonight but got worse as it went on to the point he was clearly targeted 1 on 1 in the second half before he was hooked.

Its odd how him and Bissouma look shadows of the players they were with us. Then again, Gallagher looked the part for Palace last year and looked totally off it as well.
Totally agree, thought he had an impressive first half, lost it in the second as players ran at him, few loose passes, crowd on him. Off he pops. Hard not to laugh, Lewis Hall looked better than him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes he def would - so would Biss. I meant we haven’t missed them - as in their replacements have performed equally as well, if not better (Caicedo and Pervs I mean). I’d have all 3 back in a heartbeat of course.
I wouldn't have Bissouma or Cucurella back anymore. Biss, because his head had gone before he left and we play in a way where his skills are less required. Cucu because he's an ungrateful greedy overrated twat and all the while we have an excellent LB, it's actually more enjoyable watching him make a mess of his career at Chelsea.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I wouldn't have Bissouma or Cucurella back anymore. Biss, because his head had gone before he left and we play in a way where his skills are less required. Cucu because he's an ungrateful greedy overrated twat and all the while we have an excellent LB, it's actually more enjoyable watching him make a mess of his career at Chelsea.
Bissouma, if his head was right and the fee was suitably low. Not a guaranteed starter though, he’d be the Gilmour.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Chris Sutton on 5Live: "Cucurella, they've spent an absolute fortune on him and he looks well, well short for a Chelsea team that want to win trophies."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports