Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What makes you make that connection? Last season, after Solly's injury, we played Dan Burn, a centre half at LWB. We've just sold a centre half for £50m, so may have more need of BDB in his natural position. It seems to follow that we would be rumoured to be buying a LWB. Where does Bis come into it?

Bernardo replacement - simples.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Getting this guy in would mean we have greater options in full back/ wing back positions and would mean that we could potentially use Solly on the right hand side. Seems as if we really want to get the deal done. With Mwepu and Cucurella we would have seriously added some more dynamic players into the team/ squad. Exciting if we can complete the deal.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Super happy if we get this one through.

Along with Mwepu, if we can follow up with Nunez and keep Biss it’s been a near perfect window.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Super happy if we get this one through.

Along with Mwepu, if we can follow up with Nunez and keep Biss it’s been a near perfect window.

Are you a foreigner? Only foreigners talk about being “super” happy don’t they? :wink:

I think “very” is the adverb you are looking for :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just how much money does Mr Bloom actually have to spend on 'my' club before some of my fellow fans realise he's the real deal?

The man is currently £250m in the hole and signing a LWB is somehow an indication that a midfielder must be sold. :shrug:

Mr Bloom is the only adult, on the planet, to never let me down...
(I wrote that as a 'stretch the point as far as possible' joke, but after a minute of thought I might actually stand by it! )

...yet some still doubt him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
[tweet]1422941441286881283[/tweet]

After these words, everything indicates that Marc Cucurella could leave Getafe in this market. Next week, it looks like there will be more news.

Money bag 18M termination clause €
Money with wings 10% of the sale will go to Barça

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
not true is it.

Argus said yesterday no bid in , let alone an improved one.

Trust the Argus above all other news sources

Not arguing the legitimacy of this particular piece of info, but 'trust the argus above all other news sources' doesn't really equate to 'if it's not in the argus, it's not true'.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Are you a foreigner? Only foreigners talk about being “super” happy don’t they? :wink:

I think “very” is the adverb you are looking for :lolol:

“A foreigner” :lolol:

Don’t worry I ain’t one of them there foreigners who were born the other side of the flag.

Serious note: English is a living language innit blud.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
We've already got Mwepu over the line, Webster signed for another 5 years if we sign Cucurella, Mitoma and another versatile forward option, and selling an academy player for £50m I would argue this is our best window since promotion. No real glamour signings but all brilliant players for the squad/team.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We've already got Mwepu over the line, Webster signed for another 5 years if we sign Cucurella, Mitoma and another versatile forward option, and selling an academy player for £50m I would argue this is our best window since promotion. No real glamour signings but all brilliant players for the squad/team.

Our best window since promotion will be the window we sign a decent striker, no matter what else happens in it.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
At what point will we be able to confirm that any striker we’ve singed is decent?

When he's our main striker at the level of a mid table side.

For example

Danny Ings
Raul Jimenez
Dominic Calvert-Lewin

For me that's the sort of quality we should be aspiring to as our main striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here