Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think this one will heat up again once his involvement in the Olympics finishes. He should be match fit anyway, if we do manage to secure him.

Needs a 3 week break though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If he'd like to trouser £30K or £40K a week, he might want to reconsider that................................

FIFA rules ..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he'd like to trouser £30K or £40K a week, he might want to reconsider that................................
The 3 week break is compulsory for all players involved in the tournament.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why are you having a go at the Argus for reporting news? They are merely reporting what different individuals at Getafe have stated.

What exactly do you expect the Argus to do, make up shit or report stuff that HASN'T been said?

Well I’d personally at least make reference to the other story and the contradiction - how’s the apprenticeship going? :lol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Spanish press reporting we have upped our bid to meet the release clause of €18m.

Good news if true. Getafe were clearly only going to sell if we did (the same as we wouldn't sell White to Arsenal until they met our valuation). Really hope we can sign him as it's one of the two positions we clearly need a new signing in (although we might want one or two more on top of those to add depth).

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
getting ready to sell Biss i guess?

What makes you make that connection? Last season, after Solly's injury, we played Dan Burn, a centre half at LWB. We've just sold a centre half for £50m, so may have more need of BDB in his natural position. It seems to follow that we would be rumoured to be buying a LWB. Where does Bis come into it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here