Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manuel Sierra

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Has shown his greedy hand as Moises' agent. Manuel Sierra Camacho, far right.
1675351772865.png

Doing a bit of digging, it appears he was (and may well still be) involved with Pervis too via PromoSports.

One to watch, the bloodsucking leech.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
If he genuinley thinks that the chance wont come again, then he also believes Caceiado isnt going to reproduce the form that made him attractive to Chelsea and Arsenal in the first place.

Had this been in another 5 years then fair enough, but unless MC suddenly forgets how to play football then the opportunities will be there in 4 months time, and in all probability a wider range of suiters than just those two clubs

This whole sorry saga had damaged the agent, as he has shown that he seriously misjudged the situation and poor;y advised his client. That will give other players pause when considering who to choose to represent them

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I really don’t know how football gets a handle on these guys. Literally leaving players to think they need representation because otherwise clubs won’t deal with them.

I love KDB’s approach to represent himself but pay a data analyst to write a report on his worth to Man City that he presented himself and achieved a 20% pay rise without giving a fat fee for f*** all to one of these odious leeches.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I really don’t know how football gets a handle on these guys. Literally leaving players to think they need representation because otherwise clubs won’t deal with them.

I love KDB’s approach to represent himself but pay a data analyst to write a report on his worth to Man City that he presented himself and achieved a 20% pay rise without giving a fat fee for f*** all to one of these odious leeches.
I didn't know that. I like the bloke a lot now for this, and for the fact that he looks like one of my heroes, his fellow countryman Tintin.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
is a ****

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

I wasn't aware of that either. I've always respected KDB as an intelligent guy and was aware of his difficult upbringing, fair play to him! Phenomenal player too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't Moises just sack the ****ing leech?
This 'leech' was employed by Moises just a few weeks ago.
Sacking him seems unlikely.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hasn’t got much faith in his client has he, I think Moises should look elsewhere and go with someone who realises what great ability he has at such a young age.

Sierra out.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We all know that his actions weren't about doing what is best for Moises.
His unsettling of Moises was in order for himself (Sierra) to get a massive payday as soon as possible.
He probably needs a lot of finance to run his agency and hasn't yet had a 'biggy' transfer to fund it all.

He has unfairly tarnished the reputation of other agents with his behaviour.
He likely now has Moises tied up in a tight contract with his agency.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
This 'leech' was employed by Moises just a few weeks ago.
Sacking him seems unlikely.
Surely that makes it easier though?
It's not like they have a long standing relationship. Moises could bin him off to find himself another less-toxic leech.
Teams want Moises for Moises and this parasite seems hellbent on causing trouble, certainly wouldn't be the sort or representation I'd want.
He could bin him off and come out of this smelling of roses.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
He’s an incompetent charlatan, but I suspect the club have had an eye on him since Caicedo hired him, and are well aware that he may have been up to these types of shenanigans to try and force a move within the year. The club will also likely have judged Caicedo’s character well enough that he will likely carry on playing to the end of the season if that means he will be sold onwards in the Summer with the clubs blessing. Trossard had pretty much downed tools so was a no brainer, but the way RDZ speaks about Caicedo makes me think otherwise.

Let the twat froth and rant. It will only make himself look even more weak and powerless, harming his prospects at future clients.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
So, this bloke drafted the social media release....he really should have consulted Moises before releasing it.
Oh he could get injured in training. He could get hit by a bus as well, he's still going to have at least four months to recover.
We all know he's off in the summer, why let parasites rock the boat before then

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Sky docu. on TDD showed what these parasites really are. Telling players to tell their manager/coach what to do etc and feign injury. They are no more than rich second-hand car salesmen. Awful scum that manipulate young men (and women) into situations they are unlikely to fully appreciate.

What really got me is these players see them as their bosses over their clubs and manager. It just proves the crap Potter will be undertaking with a squad of 100 players, their ego's and their agents.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's not like they have a long standing relationship. Moises could bin him off to find himself another less-toxic leech.
Teams want Moises for Moises and this parasite seems hellbent on causing trouble, certainly wouldn't be the sort or representation I'd want.
28 day cooling off period

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I doubt there's a 14 returns clause.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'...that it is the dream of his whole life.'

All TWENTY ONE years of it! :dunce:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely desperate to monetise his only decent asset with a big transfer before Moises realises he's made a mistake and gets rid of the ****. Not acting in his client's bests interests, failed to research/understand how BHA/Bloom operate and would react to his methods and now trying to squirm his way out of it with a pisspoor set of excuses that make no sense (and in fact disrespect MC).

What an absolute wankbiscuit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here