Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mandatory vaccination?

If we find a safe, working vaccine should it’s application to the public be mandatory?

• YES - of course you idiot, it’s the way out of this mess

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • NO - you dildo, the government shouldn’t have such a level of power

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
So let me get this straight. Bill Gates was at one stage the world's richest man who decided to give away a large part of his fortune and is being accused of manipulating the current situation for personal gain. Has it not occurred to our tin foil wearing friends that it might have been more straightforward for him to just keep his money to start with?

In summary if you think Bill Gates is the problem in all this then you are a moron of the first order.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If you have Blind faith and ask no questions you are a moron. I’m not saying Gates is behind this but Gates has a god complex and anyone trusting his motives or sleepwalkingninto his solution without doing research is insane .

I read he made approx $3bn on his wealth last week alone. The numbers he has invested are a pittance to his overall portfolio, he is ON RECORD saying the world needs to depopulate and that vaccines are a good way of achieving this. His vaccines have direct links to 1000’s of deaths and disease outbreaks in third world countries. He is in record saying he thinks we should all have a digital id implant. I can provide evidence or you can easily find yourself.

Bill Gates also invests huge amounts into our main stream media thus controlling the news narrative you receive is favourable you him and his actions. Here are his BBC donations. He also donates to most mainstream newspapers. Why is a man who makes computers influencing our news?

a4e37a4e7ed743c7b4f4c6525df116f6.jpg

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If you have Blind faith and ask no questions you are a moron. I’m not saying Gates is behind this but Gates has a god complex and anyone trusting his motives or sleepwalkingninto his solution without doing research is insane .

I read he made approx $3bn on his wealth last week alone. The numbers he has invested are a pittance to his overall portfolio, he is ON RECORD saying the world needs to depopulate and that vaccines are a good way of achieving this. His vaccines have direct links to 1000’s of deaths and disease outbreaks in third world countries. He is in record saying he thinks we should all have a digital id implant. I can provide evidence or you can easily find yourself.

Bill Gates also invests huge amounts into our main stream media thus controlling the news narrative you receive is favourable you him and his actions. Here are his BBC donations. He also donates to most mainstream newspapers. Why is a man who makes computers influencing our news?

They are charitable donations not to the BBC.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
So a man who has given away $36 Billion dollars has been the evil genius behind a nefarious scheme to earn himself $3 Billion dollars while trying to reduce the population by funding the World Health Organisation, an organisation dedicated to global public health and presumably stopping people dying?

Have I missed anything?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So a man who has given away $36 Billion dollars has been the evil genius behind a nefarious scheme to earn himself $3 Billion dollars while trying to reduce the population by funding the World Health Organisation, an organisation dedicated to global public health and presumably stopping people dying?

Have I missed anything?

Why has he given $36bn away? Because he’s the saviour of the human race? You are happy to blindly dismiss he may have other motives. He is ON RECORD saying he thinks we need to depopulate the world. Why did he spend so much time with peadophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein while your at it?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Why has he given $36bn away? Because he’s the saviour of the human race? Why did he spend so much time with peadophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein while your at it?

So are you suggesting he has given $36 billion to worthy causes to destroy humanity? Absolutely no idea why he spent time with Jeffrey Epstein and if it was before or after he was investigated but really not sure that adds weight to your suggestion that he is trying to wipe out sections of humanity.

D

Deleted member 2719

I would make it mandatory to all the finger pointers stirring up hate again in the Uk, you could start with Simster and Co.

It would be a more worthwhile contribution than they are currently putting in.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Firstly, to answer the original question, no, nobody should be forced to take medication against their will.

To tackle to discussion that followed. I'm not anti-vaccine ( I'll probably take it if it's ever produced ) but this blind faith in medicine and it's processes it worrying. No medicine is safe for everyone - just look at that annoying bit of paper you get with any off the shelf or prescription medicines and see the long list of horrific side effects for even the most basic medicines. It's somewhat strange you don't get this list when having a vaccine. People are too willing to believe the medical fraternity as gospel. Look at how many people are too scared to question a doctor. If it was mandated that I HAD to take the vaccine I would certainly question that directive and consider not actually having it because it was mandated.

I'm sure the same comforting and reassuring promises around safety were made about Thalidomide - or indeed fake boobs - but unfortunately the medical industry is often too arrogant to admit it's mistakes.

And for the record, my children didn't receive the MMR vaccine - they had the single jabs. Once again the medical fraternity and the government at the time were too arrogant to offer them on the NHS to resolve the lies around autism. It was a 'we're right and you should believe us' situation. I rarely believe those in authority.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Another question I have for people is if the vaccine carried the digital ID that Bill Gates has promoted as his ideal would people still be happy to have it?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Another question I have for people is if the vaccine carried the digital ID that Bill Gates has promoted as his ideal would people still be happy to have it?

is this even possible or based on conflation of different claims? any evidence?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
is this even possible or based on conflation of different claims? any evidence?

There is plenty of evidence that Bill Gates thinks everyone should carry a constant digital ID the question was if it was part of the vaccine package would you take it?

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Firstly, his view of global population is that it is currently too high and I'm sure most people agree. His view about using vaccines is that if children live longer then parents in poorer countries will have smaller families. That is, they have many children because they are resigned to the fact many will die. If they know most will survive then they have less. It's a theory.

As for his vaccines having direct links to 1000s fo deaths, have you any reliable evidence to that (perhaps post a link!).

As for his wealth increasing by $3b last week alone, perhaps you could post the link where you read this. I did a quick search on BIll Gates and $3b and the only thing that came up was an article in 2012 which stated the worlds wealthy increased their combined wealth by $3b!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Firstly, his view of global population is that it is currently too high and I'm sure most people agree. His view about using vaccines is that if children live longer then parents in poorer countries will have smaller families. That is, they have many children because they are resigned to the fact many will die. If they know most will survive then they have less. It's a theory.

As for his vaccines having direct links to 1000s fo deaths, have you any reliable evidence to that (perhaps post a link!).

As for his wealth increasing by $3b last week alone, perhaps you could post the link where you read this. I did a quick search on BIll Gates and $3b and the only thing that came up was an article in 2012 which stated the worlds wealthy increased their combined wealth by $3b!!!

Here’s one article from Robert F Kennedy on Bill Gates shady record on vaccination.

https://www.fort-russ.com/amp/2020/...cIvO0Oh1rxh7l0jEZIIzmeHuuGW6BT6gsHJYoA9XKe1yk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here