Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mandatory vaccination?

If we find a safe, working vaccine should it’s application to the public be mandatory?

• YES - of course you idiot, it’s the way out of this mess

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • NO - you dildo, the government shouldn’t have such a level of power

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Who knows? Why don’t you ask Bill Gates? He talks about it ALOT.

https://youtu.be/TQNz9ocoCTM

I’ve shared lots of content about why people should at least question Bill Gates motives and past record in regard to a new global mandated vaccine, something he has been promoting for YEARS. Like the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

I’m stepping out now as some people just aren’t ready to have their brittle mainstream media fed view of the world shattered. The more encouraging thing for me is the tens of 1000’s of social media users who now challenge the like of Gates online where he is pumping his self serving agenda. Huge numbers of people across the world are waking up and ready to ask tough questions and not accept the spoon fed billionaire media owner version of reality.

Out of interest, do you think there are two many people on the planet? Or, are you happy for the ever increasing population to carry on as it is?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Out of interest, do you think there are two many people on the planet? Or, are you happy for the ever increasing population to carry on as it is?

Is the world overpopulated or do we live in a world where the very few hoard it’s wealth? Food certainly isn’t the issue when you see the disgusting amounts of it developed society simply discards.

It is said that every single person in the world could fit into Texas. Obviously that would be a bit tight but there certainly still seems plenty of space to go around. Certainly in my many travels across the globe out the plane window what’s seems like 95% of what I see is just unused space.

Also many models predict the population will plateau soon.

So, I’m not sure if there are too many people on the planet.

https://overpopulationisamyth.com/episode-1-overpopulation-the-making-of-a-myth/

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is the world overpopulated or do we live in a world where the very few hoard it’s wealth? Food certainly isn’t the issue when you see the disgusting amounts of it developed society simply discards.

its nothing to do with few hoarding wealth, unless you are talking the top 10% or so globally, therefore including most in the western world. food is not grown in quantity where populations are, so that is a bit of an issue.

two broad ways of looking at it. either we want all worlds people to live in poverty, subsisting on just enough food and virtually no goods, services, products we enjoy, working in servitude to agriculture (with an elite in engineering, science, other areas to support). we can probably sustain that. or aim for the world population to be elevated out of poverty and enjoy the benefits of the modern world. we cant sustain that. of course some middle point, with variable sustainability can be found, the equation is more population means more absolute poverty.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Top book just about sums up why we should all trust good old Bill and his mandatory vaccine and resultant Good citizen ID tracking. [emoji23]

2f4bc5680384e6ea38c8657fa1ee7097.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here