Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mandatory vaccination?

If we find a safe, working vaccine should it’s application to the public be mandatory?

• YES - of course you idiot, it’s the way out of this mess

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • NO - you dildo, the government shouldn’t have such a level of power

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It could potentially cause autism. I dont know. Neither do you and likely no one else either, and you wont be able to convince me. But if you have a link or two of major studies that proves that no vaccines have any impact on the gut microbiome, at least I would move a percentage or two in your direction.

But the autism thing has never been my major concern with vaccines, my issue with it is that it would be the perfect biological weapon. If you want to kill off obscene numbers of people, a mandatory global "vaccine" would be very useful. And no, the "science/media/my friend who is a science journalist would NEVER fall for corruption".. sorry, never bought it.

That, my friend, is absolute bollocks.

I could be your sister. You don't know. :shrug:

The autism 'thing' has been massive and is directly responsible for mass non-vaccination and deaths.

I suggest you read and learn before spouting absolute arse dribble.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That, my friend, is absolute bollocks.

I could be your sister. You don't know. :shrug:

The autism 'thing' has been massive and is directly responsible for mass non-vaccination and deaths.

I suggest you read and learn before spouting absolute arse dribble.

I have read a lot and I have my perspective.

You are clearly very emotional about this subject though which is always a cue that further dicussion is meaningless, so we leave it at that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It could potentially cause autism. I dont know. Neither do you and likely no one else either, and you wont be able to convince me. But if you have a link or two of major studies that proves that no vaccines have any impact on the gut microbiome, at least I would move a percentage or two in your direction.

But the autism thing has never been my major concern with vaccines, my issue with it is that it would be the perfect biological weapon. If you want to kill off obscene numbers of people, a mandatory global "vaccine" would be very useful. And no, the "science/media/my friend who is a science journalist would NEVER fall for corruption".. sorry, never bought it.

that makes perfect sense. engineer a disease to require a vaccine as a weapon to kill off the population. rather than simply letting the original disease do it?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’ll be the chips they can be activated for mind control over 5G

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
that makes perfect sense. engineer a disease to require a vaccine as a weapon to kill off the population. rather than simply letting the original disease do it?

Both options are great if you want to kill a lot of people but I'd imagine making a really dangerous vaccine to decrease population would be a safer and more controllable way than releasing a very deadly virus.

It’ll be the chips they can be activated for mind control over 5G

Maybe. Dont really see the point of controlling minds though, when you could just wipe out 99% of the population and replace them with machines and computers to do the job you previously needed people to do.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Always good to find out someone vaccines cause autism as I know to completely ignore everything else they say without going to the effort of reading it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Always good to find out someone vaccines cause autism as I know to completely ignore everything else they say without going to the effort of reading it.

Wisely so, thats how a majority of people works.

If Donald Trump says "ice cream is good", it means ice cream is bad. If the Queen says "ice cream is good", it means ice cream is good.

The world would be a lot different if the human mind didnt act in this way, and since we live in the best of all possible worlds its good to keep it up.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood

How about some of these:

Search results
Items: 1 to 20 of 343
<< First< PrevPage of 18Next >Last >>

Showing results for vaccine microbiome gut. Your search for vacine microbiome gut retrieved no results.

Select item 32295873

Immunization with a Biofilm-Disrupting Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae Vaccine Antigen Did Not Alter the Gut Microbiome in Chinchillas, Unlike Oral Delivery of a Broad-Spectrum Antibiotic Commonly Used for Otitis Media.

Bailey MT, Lauber CL, Novotny LA, Goodman SD, Bakaletz LO.

mSphere. 2020 Apr 15;5(2). pii: e00296-20. doi: 10.1128/mSphere.00296-20.

PMID:

Free Article

Similar articles
Select item 32286417

Microbial Dysbiosis During Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Infection is Partially Reverted with Combination Anti-retroviral Therapy.

Blum FC, Hardy BL, Bishop-Lilly KA, Frey KG, Hamilton T, Whitney JB, Lewis MG, Merrell DS, Mattapallil JJ.

Sci Rep. 2020 Apr 14;10(1):6387. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-63196-0.

PMID:

Free Article

Similar articles
Select item 32276082

Identification of novel therapeutic target and epitopes through proteome mining from essential hypothetical proteins in Salmonella strains: An In silico approach towards antivirulence therapy and vaccine development.

Sah PP, Bhattacharya S, Banerjee A, Ray S.

Infect Genet Evol. 2020 Apr 7:104315. doi: 10.1016/j.meegid.2020.104315. [Epub ahead of print]

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32225042

Bile Acid Profile and its Changes in Response to Cefoperazone Treatment in MR1 Deficient Mice.

Sun J, Cao Z, Smith AD, Carlson PE Jr, Coryell M, Chen H, Beger RD.

Metabolites. 2020 Mar 26;10(4). pii: E127. doi: 10.3390/metabo10040127.

PMID:

Free Article

Similar articles
Select item 32173373

Development of a rapid immunochromatographic strip test for the detection of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus specific SIgA in colostrum.

Liu J, Gao R, Shi H, Cong G, Chen J, Zhang X, Shi D, Cao L, Wang X, Zhang J, Ji Z, Jing Z, Feng L.

J Virol Methods. 2020 May;279:113855. doi: 10.1016/j.jviromet.2020.113855. Epub 2020 Mar 12.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 32147096

Effects of the oral adsorbent AST-120 on fecal p-cresol and indole levels and on the gut microbiota composition.

Sato E, Hosomi K, Sekimoto A, Mishima E, Oe Y, Saigusa D, Ito S, Abe T, Sato H, Kunisawa J, Niwa T, Takahashi N.

Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2020 May 7;525(3):773-779. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2020.02.141. Epub 2020 Mar 5.

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32114770

Classical methods and perspectives for manipulating the human gut microbial ecosystem.

Jiménez-Avalos JA, Arrevillaga-Boni G, González-López L, García-Carvajal ZY, González-Avila M.

Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2020 Mar 2:1-25. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2020.1724075. [Epub ahead of print]

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32108090

Maternal gut microbiota in pregnancy influences offspring metabolic phenotype in mice.

Kimura I, Miyamoto J, Ohue-Kitano R, Watanabe K, Yamada T, Onuki M, Aoki R, Isobe Y, Kashihara D, Inoue D, Inaba A, Takamura Y, Taira S, Kumaki S, Watanabe M, Ito M, Nakagawa F, Irie J, Kakuta H, Shinohara M, Iwatsuki K, Tsujimoto G, Ohno H, Arita M, Itoh H, Hase K.

Science. 2020 Feb 28;367(6481). pii: eaaw8429. doi: 10.1126/science.aaw8429.

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32072892

In silico Drug Target Discovery Through Proteome Mining from M. tuberculosis: An Insight towards Antivirulent Therapy.

Bhattacharya S, Ghosh P, Banerjee D, Banerjee A, Ray S.

Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2020 Feb 19. doi: 10.2174/1386207323666200219120903. [Epub ahead of print]

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32071090

Dendritic Cell Subsets in Intestinal Immunity and Inflammation.

Sun T, Nguyen A, Gommerman JL.

J Immunol. 2020 Mar 1;204(5):1075-1083. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1900710. Review.

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32066975

Interleukin-22-mediated host glycosylation prevents Clostridioides difficile infection by modulating the metabolic activity of the gut microbiota.

Nagao-Kitamoto H, Leslie JL, Kitamoto S, Jin C, Thomsson KA, Gillilland MG 3rd, Kuffa P, Goto Y, Jenq RR, Ishii C, Hirayama A, Seekatz AM, Martens EC, Eaton KA, Kao JY, Fukuda S, Higgins PDR, Karlsson NG, Young VB, Kamada N.

Nat Med. 2020 Apr;26(4):608-617. doi: 10.1038/s41591-020-0764-0. Epub 2020 Feb 17.

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32065085

Specialized Diet Therapies: Exploration for Improving Behavior in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).

Bjørklund G, Meguid NA, Dadar M, Pivina L, Kałużna-Czaplińska J, Jóźwik-Pruska J, Aaseth J, Chartrand MS, Waly MI, Al-Farsi Y, Rahman MM, Pen JJ, Chirumbolo S.

Curr Med Chem. 2020 Feb 16. doi: 10.2174/0929867327666200217101908. [Epub ahead of print]

PMID:

Similar articles
Select item 32055223

Effects of Hogweed (Heracleum persicum) Powder, Flavophospholipol, and Probiotics as Feed Supplements on the Performance, Carcass and Blood Characteristics, Intestinal Microflora, and Immune Response in Broilers.

Javandel F, Nosrati M, van den Hoven R, Seidavi A, Laudadio V, Tufarelli V.

J Poult Sci. 2019 Oct 25;56(4):262-269. doi: 10.2141/jpsa.0180081.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 32047224

Immune protection is dependent on the gut microbiome in a lethal mouse gammaherpesviral infection.

Yaron JR, Ambadapadi S, Zhang L, Chavan RN, Tibbetts SA, Keinan S, Varsani A, Maldonado J, Kraberger S, Tafoya AM, Bullard WL, Kilbourne J, Stern-Harbutte A, Krajmalnik-Brown R, Munk BH, Koppang EO, Lim ES, Lucas AR.

Sci Rep. 2020 Feb 11;10(1):2371. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-59269-9.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 32010110

Oral Treatments With Probiotics and Live Salmonella Vaccine Induce Unique Changes in Gut Neurochemicals and Microbiome in Chickens.

Redweik GAJ, Daniels K, Severin AJ, Lyte M, Mellata M.

Front Microbiol. 2020 Jan 15;10:3064. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2019.03064. eCollection 2019.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 31993052

Bacterial Exposure Mediates Developmental Plasticity and Resistance to Lethal Vibrio lentus Infection in Purple Sea Urchin (Strongylocentrotus purpuratus) Larvae.

Schuh NW, Carrier TJ, Schrankel CS, Reitzel AM, Heyland A, Rast JP.

Front Immunol. 2020 Jan 14;10:3014. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.03014. eCollection 2019.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 31941810

Campylobacter Abundance in Breastfed Infants and Identification of a New Species in the Global Enterics Multicenter Study.

Bian X, Garber JM, Cooper KK, Huynh S, Jones J, Mills MK, Rafala D, Nasrin D, Kotloff KL, Parker CT, Tennant SM, Miller WG, Szymanski CM.

mSphere. 2020 Jan 15;5(1). pii: e00735-19. doi: 10.1128/mSphere.00735-19.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 31941102

Early-Life Intervention Using Fecal Microbiota Combined with Probiotics Promotes Gut Microbiota Maturation, Regulates Immune System Development, and Alleviates Weaning Stress in Piglets.

Xiang Q, Wu X, Pan Y, Wang L, Cui C, Guo Y, Zhu L, Peng J, Wei H.

Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Jan 13;21(2). pii: E503. doi: 10.3390/ijms21020503.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 31932605

Osteoprotegerin-dependent M cell self-regulation balances gut infection and immunity.

Kimura S, Nakamura Y, Kobayashi N, Shiroguchi K, Kawakami E, Mutoh M, Takahashi-Iwanaga H, Yamada T, Hisamoto M, Nakamura M, Udagawa N, Sato S, Kaisho T, Iwanaga T, Hase K.

Nat Commun. 2020 Jan 13;11(1):234. doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-13883-y.

PMID:

Free PMC Article

Similar articles
Select item 31930784

Dysbiosis of gut microbiome affecting small intestine morphology and immune balance: a rhesus macaque model.

Li HZ, Li N, Wang JJ, Li H, Huang X, Guo L, Zheng HW, He ZL, Zhao Y, Yang ZN, Fan HT, Chu MM, Yang JX, Wu QW, Liu LD.

Zool Res. 2020 Jan 18;41(1):20-31. doi: 10.24272/j.issn.2095-8137.2020.004.

PMID:

Sorry about the formatting. Do a search on pubmed, plenty of studies but as you have a very open question their will never be a definitive answer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If Donald Trump says "ice cream is good", it means ice cream is bad. If the Queen says "ice cream is good", it means ice cream is good.

The world would be a lot different if the human mind didnt act in this way, and since we live in the best of all possible worlds its good to keep it up.

I though you were going to shut up?

I am as much emotional about scientific fraud that leads to the death of people as I am about any other kind of child killer.

But you carry on.....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I though you were going to shut up?

I am as much emotional about scientific fraud that leads to the death of people as I am about any other kind of child killer.

But you carry on.....

Yes, I understand you consider not taking a vaccine and stabbing a kid ten times with a knife as the same thing, there's quite a few of you.

Personally I believe vaccines could potentially be hurting a lot of people. As I see it allowing Bill Gates to inject 7 billion people with whatever shit he feels like could be as "murderous" as the opposite. Either because they'd want it or because something like the Cutter incident.

I'm not very emotional about it though, I know the mandatory vaccines/mass surveillance/truth ministry sentiment of people who blindly believe in authorities and the establishment is going to win in the end, I just dont like it and I just dont think its going to turn out well for most people.

You dont have to worry or be emotional, everything points towards the naive majority getting what they want.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sadly, scientific investigation, falsification of hypotheses, the philosophy of science as elaborated by the likes of Karl Popper

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-sGqBsWv4)

cuts no ice with conspiracy theorists who think that what they believe trumps (and I use the verb deliverately) evidence.

No we dont percieve Karl Popper as some typ of godlike flawless entity with godlike flawless theories, true.

"Evidence" can be corrupted, falsified or manipulated and inconvenient truths could be blacked out. Thats our perspective instead of naively believing that the people in power are always working for the greater good of everyone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I understand you consider not taking a vaccine and stabbing a kid ten times with a knife as the same thing, there's quite a few of you.

Personally I believe vaccines could potentially be hurting a lot of people. As I see it allowing Bill Gates to inject 7 billion people with whatever shit he feels like could be as "murderous" as the opposite. Either because they'd want it or because something like the Cutter incident.

I'm not very emotional about it though, I know the mandatory vaccines/mass surveillance/truth ministry sentiment of people who blindly believe in authorities and the establishment is going to win in the end, I just dont like it and I just dont think its going to turn out well for most people.

You dont have to worry or be emotional, everything points towards the naive majority getting what they want.

You are conflating falsehood and speculation into a concoction that fuels your own prejudices. That's no different from being a white supremacist, just a different baseless viewpoint arrived upon from carefully chosen 'facts'. :shrug:

I could insult you for the rest of the week. I might just do that if you carry on pedalling this pernicious guff. I could give you some reasoned argument why you are wrong (and dangerous to boot) but there is no point when you are denier of science and a believer whatever crap you find on the internet that fits your world view.

We used to have a tit on here called [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] who preferred his on take on the world to reality and was eventually booted off for trollery (although he is apparently back with a new name, and so far behaving himself). I like most of your posts. Decent, slightly folksy alt.hippy (new age) and not a complete nobber like Loonz.

But I am quite serious. One more parent scared by the likes of you into not vaccinating their kid against a life changing or life ending disease, with a tried and tested and trusted vaccine, is one more victim of idle self-indulgent narcissism. For me that's going to earn a metaphorical face punch whenever I see it.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Generally I leave conspiracy theorists too it as they tend to just make themselves look silly but when it comes to denying inoculations to children and causing deaths I draw the line.

There was a rise in autism diagnosis at the same time the MMR jab rolled out. This was caused by the definition of Autism changing and was nothing to do with the jab and there has been no scientific link between the MMR jab and autism. People saw correlation but never established causation.

Anyone who entertains the theory that MMR jabs cause autism lacks any interest in scientific evidence and is socially irresponsible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No we dont percieve Karl Popper as some typ of godlike flawless entity with godlike flawless theories, true.

"Evidence" can be corrupted, falsified or manipulated and inconvenient truths could be blacked out. Thats our perspective instead of naively believing that the people in power are always working for the greater good of everyone.

You obviously know nothing about falsification. I once met someone who told me that because I, as a scientist, eschew belief systems, that's just my belief system. He was a Christian and maintained that to not believe in a deity is a belief system. Like you, he was an idiot, with insufficient introspection to realise how much he didn't know.

As for your second paragraph, really, I expect much much better from you. That sounds like the petulant howls of a teenage conspiracy theorist. You know nothing about me but I spend a great deal of time debunking scientific fraud in mainstream science. As for my naivety about the agenda of politicians, that is also bollocks and irrelevant.

Talking bollocks and invoking the irrelevant, the two main tactics of the conspiracy theorist. Who knew? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Generally I leave conspiracy theorists too it as they tend to just make themselves look silly but when it comes to denying inoculations to children and causing deaths I draw the line.

There was a rise in autism diagnosis at the same time the MMR jab rolled out. This was caused by the definition of Autism changing and was nothing to do with the jab and there has been no scientific link between the MMR jab and autism. People saw correlation but never established causation.

Anyone who entertains the theory that MMR jabs cause autism lacks any interest in scientific evidence and is socially irresponsible.

That's why it's so reprehensible. People are still not vaccinating their kids because of this. The consequences are catestrophic.

I suggest [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] reads this (below) and apologises. Unless he thinks the world health organization is a tool of Bill Gates and Donald Trump. In which case I will invite the mods to get the silly bugger off NSC.

https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...000-die-from-measles-as-cases-surge-worldwide

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That's why it's so reprehensible. People are still not vaccinating their kids because of this. The consequences are catestrophic.

I suggest [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] reads this (below) and apologises. Unless he thinks the world health organization is a tool of Bill Gates and Donald Trump. In which case I will invite the mods to get the silly bugger off NSC.

https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...000-die-from-measles-as-cases-surge-worldwide

As a lot of us see it, the consequences of vaccination are catastrophic.

As for the World Health Organization, World Bank, World Government... I think you know my stance if you have dealt with conspiracy theorists before.

Bill Gates.. the number one funder of WHO (since the US pulled out), who made the coronavirus simulation last fall and now seem to be close in to scoring some nice vaccination contracts for one of his companies... I dont trust him or his intentions.

And yeah, you go talk to the mods about this dude not agreeing with you. They may or may not ban me; regardless, you are not invited to by birthday party either!! :rolleyes:

You obviously know nothing about falsification. I once met someone who told me that because I, as a scientist, eschew belief systems, that's just my belief system. He was a Christian and maintained that to not believe in a deity is a belief system. Like you, he was an idiot, with insufficient introspection to realise how much he didn't know.

As for your second paragraph, really, I expect much much better from you. That sounds like the petulant howls of a teenage conspiracy theorist. You know nothing about me but I spend a great deal of time debunking scientific fraud in mainstream science. As for my naivety about the agenda of politicians, that is also bollocks and irrelevant.

Talking bollocks and invoking the irrelevant, the two main tactics of the conspiracy theorist. Who knew? :shrug:

The scientific community have been persuaded to accept certain dictates of scientific theory and got blind confidence in these theories. The "intelligent" academics are feeding themselves with the carefully selected information they are being fed and implement this without any logical verification, because they blindly believe that they could not have been fooled, and the few ones who break free are crushed by their own cognition.

The reason why a lot of our dystopian masterpieces written by freethinkers are coming true is not because they were time travellers, but because they knew that the majority could be controlled and tricked into believing anything, they knew that scientific community could be corruped or manipulated, and that the press could be used as a vehicle to make the public move in a certain direction.

I know you dont believe it Harry, but I do, and similar to you - my perspective on that wont change.

But you shouldnt be upset or worried that not everyone is sharing your perception, because your type of person are likely going to persist for some time. As for my type, we're going extinct sooner rather than later. We do not fit in in where we are heading. In twenty years, no one will disagree with you, or anyone. It wont be possible, it wont be allowed, and there likely wont be anyone around with dissidenting views.

You should take comfort in that rather than panicking and resorting to very low, dramatic outbursts about child murdering and whatnot. We crazy tin foil conspiracy theorists dont stand a chance against the forces you unknowingly fight for.

Thats my final take on the subject.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

As for the World Health Organization, World Bank, World Government... I think you know my stance if you have dealt with conspiracy theorists before.

Bill Gates.. the number one funder of WHO (since the US pulled out), who made the coronavirus simulation last fall and now seem to be close in to scoring some nice vaccination contracts for one of his companies... I dont trust him or his intentions.

And yeah, you go talk to the mods about this dude not agreeing with you. They may or may not ban me; regardless, you are not invited to by birthday party either!! :rolleyes:

The scientific community have been persuaded to accept certain dictates of scientific theory and got blind confidence in these theories. The "intelligent" academics are feeding themselves with the carefully selected information they are being fed and implement this without any logical verification, because they blindly believe that they could not have been fooled, and the few ones who break free are crushed by their own cognition.

The reason why a lot of our dystopian masterpieces written by freethinkers are coming true is not because they were time travellers, but because they knew that the majority could be controlled and tricked into believing anything, they knew that scientific community could be corruped or manipulated, and that the press could be used as a vehicle to make the public move in a certain direction.

I know you dont believe it Harry, but I do, and similar to you - my perspective on that wont change.

But you shouldnt be upset or worried that not everyone is sharing your perception, because your type of person are likely going to persist for some time. As for my type, we're going extinct sooner rather than later. We do not fit in in where we are heading. In twenty years, no one will disagree with you, or anyone. It wont be possible, it wont be allowed, and there likely wont be anyone around with dissidenting views.

You should take comfort in that rather than panicking and resorting to very low, dramatic outbursts about child murdering and whatnot. We crazy tin foil conspiracy theorists dont stand a chance against the forces you unknowingly fight for.

Thats my final take on the subject.

Wow. FFS, don't give up being questioning! Question! But learn a bit of scientific methodology. What we scientists do is try to show an idea is false. If after many experiments we fail to show an idea is false we consider it may be true. Then we carry on testing: if the idea is true it means 'this will make that do that (etc)'. That is the scientific method. It has Jack Shit to do with belief. Try it.

What you have is 'left field' hypotheses. That's fine. But you have to test them, not just believe them because thy fit your world view.

Never mind. The mods can do what they like. You may be a bit of a twerp, but you're not on a mission and are mostly harmless, and I enjoy most of your posts.

Take it easy, and always pass a wasp on the left hand side (taps nose, knowingly). ???

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood

I realy don't think you understand how science and the publications of results works if you believe that the scientific community has blind confidence in certain theories and is feeding itself. The free thinkers are those that challenge the prevailing view, cf Copernicus. Do you not understand that we have to have ethical approval, peer review and publish our data? Do you think we suppress all ideas contrary to our own when we peer review? Do you think I spend months of my time applying for funding for research when I am only going to say what I'm told at the end? By your own reckoning, given the scale of vaccination around the world do you not think that there would be evidence to support your ideas? How about you produce some of that to at least substantiate your arguments?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here