[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Will (family commitments permitting) be listening on the wireless. Alternatively I’ll be putting the new “live updates” feature to the test and scrolling through this thread to keep up to date.

Pleased to see a number of Albion shirts just now at A40 Warwick services. Unfortunately we are not headed for the game but visiting daughter who is at University a bit further north. Predict a hard fought 1 - 2 to Albion.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I would probably have opted for JPVH and Dunky with Igor LB over Milner. But then I thought March would get destroyed by Salah and he was excellent Which is why I’m posting here rather than giving motivational talks in a dressing room at this time of day

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Worrying starting against Man City with presumably March and Milner as full backs. Wouldn’t of been concerned last year as city didnt have wingers that would go 1v1 often (Grealish, Silva) but now they have Doku and he’s starting. Doku vs Milner is incredibly worrying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports