Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
That defence doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let’s hope the ref has watched the Anfield ref now and has remembered they’re an Etihad ref this arvo and can do what they want to ensure the Man C win.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Personally would have started with 3 number 10’s in the pockets instead of wingers. Mitoma never gets any change out of Walker. Thought we may have played Billy alongside Baleba with Gross, JP and Fati behind Welbeck. But I’m no professional so we shall see

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
IMG_5748.jpeg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This will either be a game of the season 3-3/4-4 or we're going to concede close to double figures. I fear the latter scenario is more likely.

That said I thought Liverpool would hump us so...

Yeah, I'm still going for the shellacking. Followed by a glorious trouncing of Ajax on Thursday.

Edit: Also, am I right in thinking that this is the fourth in a run of five consecutive games against former european cup/champions league winners? Villa, Marseille, Liverpool, City, Ajax. That's pretty cool.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Veltman again unlucky. Brave playing Welbeck and Pedro instead of another defensive midfielder. Our 2 wide players are not great defenders Faith in our manager.but could be tough. With a side like that we have to have decent attacking play to keep us in the game

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Veltman again unlucky. Brave playing Welbeck and Pedro instead of another defensive midfielder. Our 2 wide players are not great defenders Faith in our manager.but could be tough. With a side like that we have to have decent attacking play to keep us in the game
Me too... I'd have Gilmour in there to help midfield. I fear we may get smashed...but what do I know 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here