Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I quite like that yellow kit. And the aqua one. In fact I think all our kits this season are really nice.

Oh, and were get battered. But free hit, great day out, no injuries or suspensions for a win on Saturday against those Southampton cretins

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I quite like that yellow kit. And the aqua one. In fact I think all our kits this season are really nice.

Oh, and were get battered. But free hit, great day out, no injuries or suspensions for a win on Saturday against those Southampton cretins

We've got no chance of beating them on Saturday....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can't help but feel City just have a bit of self doubt creeping in. It was a battle for them in Madrid, they couldn't get being ahead against Liverpool twice at home over the line, then were thoroughly outplayed by them in the cup. Liverpool looked bursting with freedom and confidence last night. No matter what City are telling themselves, I think they're feeling it.

Prediction. 3-0. :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No prizes outside Liverpool for being party poopers.

:goal:

1-1 to the Albion; we have to play well to get that without unwanted dismissals.

Par is 2-0 so even a single goal defeat is not doom and gloom. Some City players looked burned out recently, but they can afford an overloaded squad.

PS: I thought we had a very strong team going to Old Trafford, but still lost without the rub of the green, with both Webster and Bissouma out we could have used Ben White and Dan Burn for this one.

I would hate it if Grealish got a last minute equaliser.

PS; Albion win is 16/1. Wait until we are 2-0 down for better odds!

Last edited:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
City looked like conceding at every set piece against Liverpool, I really hope we play the game with a bit of intellect and hit Dunk at set pieces. No silly short corners, hit the big man and let him knock one in the net. I'm not opposed to City's team, I think it's brilliant and with a style of football that's not been seen in the PL before. But the funding which has got them there is grubby, the manager only likes teams they roll over and Klopp's Liverpool are far more worthy champions in my opinion.

Up The Albion.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No prizes outside Liverpool for being party poopers.

:goal:

1-1 to the Albion; we have to play well to get that without unwanted dismissals.

Par is 2-0 so even a single goal defeat is not doom and gloom. Some City players looked burned out recently, but they can afford an overloaded squad.

PS: I thought we had a very strong team going to Old Trafford, but still lost without the rub of the green, with both Webster and Bissouma out we could have used Ben White and Dan Burn for this one.

I would hate it if Grealish got a last minute equaliser.

PS; Albion win is 16/1. Wait until we are 2-0 down for better odds!
Why is Webster out? I thought he was back and available for selection. Alzate in for Biss - Alzate, Mwepu and Caicaedo should give us plenty of bite in midfield.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why is Webster out? I thought he was back and available for selection. Alzate in for Biss - Alzate, Mwepu and Caicaedo should give us plenty of bite in midfield.

Ssssh!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to the WTF rants on here when the team is announced :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have gone large on City going large on the Albion.

It's the only way I can think of, to stop them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here