Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Vaughan Storm

May 21, 2020
Worthing
Well unfortunately if history repeats like it has the last four seasons then we've had our lot wins-wise. We've had 9 wins every season ever since we've got promoted and spurs was our 9th win:(

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
After the massive strop their fans had when we won at the end of last season, I would absolutely love it if we beat them again. Actually I'd take a draw and good chuckle at all the hatred and nonsensical bile towards the Albion on BlueMoon.

I've just had a read their matchday forum and it seems pretty standard stuff from supporters who just expect to win all the time,it must be quite a shock when it happens like tonight :D

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last time we played them our season was already done, felt like we had no pressure and freedom. Hope for much of the same again tonight.

So was theirs ! Unfortunately with the PL title race Pep won’t let them take it lightly

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How many in the travelling audience tonight??

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
b1.jpgb2.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What colours are we going to play in?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The team went through a sticky patch a few games ago - but Potter seems to have got it sorted. I have a sneaky feeling that Brighton could pull out a result tonight.

I think we'll be a bit physically and emotionally drained after Saturday, and also slightly "on the beach". I also think, without the Biss-Mwepu-Caicedo triumvirate (well, one of them), we will struggle. Potter will also make a few surprise changes, no doubt. All in all, I'd be VERY surprised if we got anything out of it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not too bothered about the result tonight but will love it* if Sockboy is sent off for simulation.

I'm a man of simple pleasures.

* LOVE IT

At the very least I want someone to call him a **** and pull his hair. Or nick his girly alice band.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They really are determined that football started in 1993. Can’t wait for the next rebrand so that Citeh, Utd etc will have won as many titles as us!

#AgainstModernFootball

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna get hammered

[tweet]1516741504001359877[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here