Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man U whinging watchers

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
There’s approximately 8,000 less police officers now than there were 12 years ago. There’s not enough of them!
How can that be? The Tories are the party of Law and Order. They also say the NHS is safe in their hands ever though they have voted against it from the start.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Same....I drove to Wembley and had about a 30 min walk past the masses heading for trains etc. High % of gloating twats, didn't see any after the City SF.
I went to and fro the City semi-final sharing a mini with a City fan colleague. Wouldn't have done that with my nearest United fan - and he's my brother-in-law!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I’ve always wondered how this lot manage to stream a 3pm Saturday kick off and then flaunt the fact that they are watching said stream by posting it on social media without some authority asking questions
In Mark Goldbridge's case (not his real name), he used to be a copper.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Same....I drove to Wembley and had about a 30 min walk past the masses heading for trains etc. High % of gloating twats, didn't see any after the City SF.
As a Manchester based seagull I see nothing but admiration from City fans whereas ( apart from my nice red friends) aggression and delusion from United fans thinking that they are still a big club.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Listening to, and reading, all the wailing you'd have thought that Man U were in the middle of the worst period in their history under their worst manager. But last season, under Ten Hag they:
1 - Reached the FA Cup final.
2 - Qualified for the Champions' League.
3 - Won the League Cup.

That is not a season of failure. (Chelsea would have loved to have done that). Yes they've had a bad start this season and yes they may not be as successful as they were last season, but jeez, talk about over-reaction. (Mind you I've just seen a thread asking if we're title contenders based on our good start, so over-reaction isn't the sole preserve of Man U fans).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I’ve always wondered how this lot manage to stream a 3pm Saturday kick off and then flaunt the fact that they are watching said stream by posting it on social media without some authority asking questions
It is perfectly possible to pay for a legit service from abroad and get around geo location blocking. I guess that is breaking terms and is illegal somehow but a long way removed from paying money to someone who is stealing it. Doubt they are watching streams from the spammy sites as they are too unstable for this purpose. So they are either paying money to a foreign PL partner or Johnny Clamps.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I spared a thought yesterday for the Manc ****s screaming 'you've seen United now f*** off home' in our faces and attempting to 'fight' me while I was holding hands with my 8 year old son at Wembley.

f***ing wankers.
Me too. Especially for the tosser overcelebrating along Wembley way who took objection to my "That doesn't sound like a Manchester accent comment" and started screaming in my face for a while, ending with "I tell you what will really piss you off, I'm a season ticket holder at the Amex hahaha".

He then staggered off towards the Brighton supporters to rub the win in to anyone and everyone he could find.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I experienced similar at Wembley too. So yesterday at Old Trafford I was thrilled to join in our loudest chant of the day “you’ve seen the Albion now f**k off home”. Boy how I enjoyed that……..though I’d be embarrassed to admit how old I am.
Don't spose anybody's got a mobile clip of this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here