Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man U whinging watchers

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I just loved watching those opposition fans streaming their feelings live each time we score a goal against them. Has anyone got a link from yesterday’s match please?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The young girl that is such as avid United fan, she talks about Welback. At least 20 times.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Reading this thread on redcafe is actually a nice tonic to all those ridiculous vloggers and watch alongs. Apart from one delusional (sure it wasn't ironic) fan on page 10, there is a lot of good, reasoned discussion about them and us.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I thought he was on fire yesterday in the first half but went a bit deeper as the game wore on and we worked there formation out. He didn't know whether stick or twist with Veltman at times
In possession he looks so dangerous and always seems to pose a threat. Out of possession it is a little like watching Jurgen Locadia. Doesn't want to head a ball or get too involved in winning the ball back. This would be okay if they attempted to build a team around his strengths, pair him with Bruno Frenandez and it is like defending with nine men.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Reading this thread on redcafe is actually a nice tonic to all those ridiculous vloggers and watch alongs. Apart from one delusional (sure it wasn't ironic) fan on page 10, there is a lot of good, reasoned discussion about them and us.

A few singling out Rashford for criticism, including this;

‘It’s not a fake press. it’s no pressing whatsoever.
Half heartedly, slightly moving towards a player, with no intention of getting close, putting any pressure on them, or presenting any sort of physical threat, is not pressing, fake or otherwise.
He’s a disgrace when it comes to this aspect of his performances and has been for several years now.
In the first half, Brighton players were moving and passing the ball around at the back and I lost count of how many times Rashford was literally only a few yards away and he showed no interest at all, just ignoring them and jogging slowly around.’

I think that shows a misunderstanding of the threat we pose if they get reeled in. Something Rashford would have been well aware of and what some of their posters think is a fake or non existent press.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just loved watching those opposition fans streaming their feelings live each time we score a goal against them.

Some of them are just miserable and come across as genuine. The over-the-top reactions just seem fake for the views.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I take it you mean this one on page 10?

Brighton got lucky.

Rashford actually hit the post and Hojlund's goal could have been ruled in. By then, united would be leading 2-1 and that's when Welbeck has a lucky stray pass for him to shoot.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Brighton got lucky.

Rashford actually hit the post and Hojlund's goal could have been ruled in. By then, united would be leading 2-1 and that's when Welbeck has a lucky stray pass for him to shoot.
Bllx

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To go 20 games unbeaten at home, surely they played some reasonable football at home (and no doubt got away with a couple).

Obviously winning there again was a great achievement for us, but they created chances and the result could have been different.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

RedDevilRoshi "Wish I had backed Brighton for the win today. They were a great price."

I thought so too 😁

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Brighton got lucky.

I am going to be generous and assume that poster is a part of some sort of hyper ironic comedy fringe.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
To go 20 games unbeaten at home, surely they played some reasonable football at home (and no doubt got away with a couple).

Obviously winning there again was a great achievement for us, but they created chances and the result could have been different.
Man Utd this season are an absolute shambles from top to bottom - starting with the owners and ending with the team. They have been completely taken to the cleaners now by three teams - Brighton, Arsenal and Spurs - and they struggled to win against Wolves and Forest. Clearly there is trouble within and with the squad - the latest being the accusations against Antony and the bust-up with Sancho - and Ten Hag looks lost.

I was at the Man U v Athletic Bilbao game in Dublin and there was zero interaction between Ten Hag and the players during the game - he basically stood on his own on the sideline for 90 minutes talking to nobody except himself.

Unless something really startling happens - at best they are likely a mid-table team this season and will go out of the CL in the group stage.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Man Utd this season are an absolute shambles from top to bottom - starting with the owners and ending with the team. They have been completely taken to the cleaners now by three teams - Brighton, Arsenal and Spurs - and they struggled to win against Wolves and Forest. Clearly there is trouble within and with the squad - the latest being the accusations against Antony and the bust-up with Sancho - and Ten Hag looks lost.

I was at the Man U v Athletic Bilbao game in Dublin and there was zero interaction between Ten Hag and the players during the game - he basically stood on his own on the sideline for 90 minutes talking to nobody except himself.

Unless something really startling happens - at best they are likely a mid-table team this season and will go out of the CL in the group stage.
Good :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Man Utd this season are an absolute shambles from top to bottom - starting with the owners and ending with the team. They have been completely taken to the cleaners now by three teams - Brighton, Arsenal and Spurs

Whilst we deserved the win, I thought the scoreline flattered us.

and they struggled to win against Wolves and Forest.

With the former being down to biased officials.

Clearly there is trouble within and with the squad

I know, but they still manage to get there in the end. Maybe this season will be different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here