Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man U whinging watchers

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I’ve always wondered how this lot manage to stream a 3pm Saturday kick off and then flaunt the fact that they are watching said stream by posting it on social media without some authority asking questions

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I spared a thought yesterday for the Manc ****s screaming 'you've seen United now f*** off home' in our faces and attempting to 'fight' me while I was holding hands with my 8 year old son at Wembley.

f***ing wankers.
I experienced similar at Wembley too. So yesterday at Old Trafford I was thrilled to join in our loudest chant of the day “you’ve seen the Albion now f**k off home”. Boy how I enjoyed that……..though I’d be embarrassed to admit how old I am.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I’ve always wondered how this lot manage to stream a 3pm Saturday kick off and then flaunt the fact that they are watching said stream by posting it on social media without some authority asking questions
The police don’t respond to shoplifters so I doubt they have time to crack down on illegal streaming. They must be busy but what do they do?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I spared a thought yesterday for the Manc ****s screaming 'you've seen United now f*** off home' in our faces and attempting to 'fight' me while I was holding hands with my 8 year old son at Wembley.

f***ing wankers.
Complete c***s, I was surrounded by them singing this including some with non Manchester accents, I didn’t get threatened luckily enough as I wasn’t wearing colours and just kept walking.
Didn’t experience anything like this from the City fans after we played them in the semi final

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I experienced similar at Wembley too. So yesterday at Old Trafford I was thrilled to join in our loudest chant of the day “you’ve seen the Albion now f**k off home”. Boy how I enjoyed that……..though I’d be embarrassed to admit how old I am.

Listening on Radio Sussex yesterday the chant came across loud and clear, it was magnificent :bowdown::albion2:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

f***ing wankers.
Ah yes. I'd forgotten all about those berks.

I hope they are still feeling mortified after yesterday's result. Twats.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Post match:

During match:

Love the two-staged horror of the first goal.

1) ”oh no they‘ve scored”
2) “ffs…..it’s Danny ******* Welbeck“

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I loved it how DW celebrated properly. None of the showy pushing team mates away, to ‘respect’ an old club.
TBF to Welbeck and his respect and love for Man U, he didn’t celebrate the first ten goals he got against them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To go 20 games unbeaten at home, surely they played some reasonable football at home (and no doubt got away with a couple).

Obviously winning there again was a great achievement for us, but they created chances and the result could have been different.
Utd tend to get a lot of help from the ref at Old Trafford...remember I think there was about an 8 year gap between pens awarded AGAINST Utd at Old Trafford...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Post match:

During match:

Twat says the ball didn't go out

numptyutd.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From a Utd forum on "could we get RDZ ?":

'If I was a friend of De Zerbi, I'd be begging him not to join United. 2 players accused of domestic violence still contracted to the club, Sancho not working and Maguire not leaving, terrible owners, a half dead sale, bad recruitment, media pressure and a fan base that'll turn on you within a bad few weeks.

Every position he'd want filled would be done poorly and at an inflated price and the starting squad would be a bad fit for him anyway. His tactics rely on work and intelligence, something most of our squad lacks'.

I have him spot on, to be fair.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Complete c***s, I was surrounded by them singing this including some with non Manchester accents, I didn’t get threatened luckily enough as I wasn’t wearing colours and just kept walking.
Didn’t experience anything like this from the City fans after we played them in the semi final
Same....I drove to Wembley and had about a 30 min walk past the masses heading for trains etc. High % of gloating twats, didn't see any after the City SF.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I loved it how DW celebrated properly. None of the showy pushing team mates away, to ‘respect’ an old club.
This was one of my favourite bits of the day.

I can't bear it when some bloke who once played six games on loan for a club scores against them two years later, has a split second where he's about to lose his shit with joy then remembers the mediocre loan spell and sanctimoniously puts his arms out, palms down as a sort of "calm down" gesture, in a show of faux respect for fans.

It's a goal, you scored it: go celebrate it, you whopper.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The police don’t respond to shoplifters so I doubt they have time to crack down on illegal streaming. They must be busy but what do they do?
There’s approximately 8,000 less police officers now than there were 12 years ago. There’s not enough of them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here