[Football] Man U v Seville

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Unfortunately this will mean Man Utd are right up for Sunday
Yep. After landing tonight after 3am, tomorrow consisting of a half day of analysis at best, a depressed coach journey to London and picking a starting XI of who’s still fit and trusted I imagine they’ll be at the peak of their powers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Attachments

• IMG-20230202-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230202-WA0003.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 32

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You just know they will turn up Sunday - not reading too much into this. Have to get at their CBS and keeper from the off though…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's a knob. He was saying on 606 this week that he wants Man U to win our SF so its an all Manchester final and that that is the final 'all' neutrals want. Here's me thinking he MIGHT show a bit of loyalty.
Cos of his little loan spell with us? He came through the ranks at Man U so is showing loyalty a bit there…! And doesn’t his son play for them too?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I turned over just in time to watch the De Gea howler and the commentator saying "They have to play Brighton and Hove Albion next, what a test that will be."
From the 10mins I saw, they looked like a load of individuals, certainly not on the same wavelength, and the looks on their little faces were most amusing.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You just know they will turn up Sunday - not reading too much into this. Have to get at their CBS and keeper from the off though…
Yeah it's made me really excited for Sunday but definitely not going to get carried away. United are the ultimate jekyll and Hyde team this season - either pretty decent or absolute dogshit (unlike spurs for example who have been total shit but been so getting the points they have)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here