Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man U v Seville

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'd take a nice demoralising 6-0 defeat failing extra time...
Any defeat here should be demoralising really, this Sevilla team are atrocious and United have allowed them back into the game when they were well in control, worst thing that could happen now is them coming back even if it does go to Extra

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
These aren’t a good team

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lol those Utd supporters look a tad pissed off
I flew to Malaga yesterday morning and a group of United fans were there in their shirts, with names (players, not their own) on their backs. Serves those guys right 🤣🤣

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Seems pretty clear United don’t like a hostile crowd. One to bear in mind not just on Sunday but in a few weeks time too.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Man U are petty bang average and we have hell of a chance.

We should do the European/South American thing of the whole crowd bouncing at the SF :flameboun.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nah, can't see it myself. They have already won a cup and will be looking to qualify for Champs League. They are on the beach I tells ya!
Definitely a part of me thinks it’ll be harder at the Amex in a few weeks than Wembley

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Utd are shit without Bruno Fernandes, unfortunately he'll be back and well rested on Sunday.

Let's not get too carried away.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It is clear that Utd will be defensively fragile on Sunday and best form of keeping the goal out of our net will be attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here