Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man U v Seville

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We joke that the club has appealed Maguire’s ban BUT I wonder if we made an official request to the FA in the interests of Maguire needing minutes for England, would he be able to play?

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Should that have not been offside? Slabhead hits ball, it hits seville player then another seville player runs on and score. I know first player is not off side because slabhead kicked it,, however second seville player was off side?

I'm certainly not getting carried away with anything Sunday and in all honesty, expect United to win on basis they are a better side than us and their position in table proves it currently. However, we are good enough to beat them on any day irrespective of any injury problems they, or we have!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Should that have not been offside? Slabhead hits ball, it hits seville player then another seville player runs on and score. I know first player is not off side because slabhead kicked it,, however second seville player was off side?
I'm glad someone else thought that. Haven't seen a clear still picture but looked as though he was ahead.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Didn’t he run from behind the ball?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Right back was very deep keeping the player onside

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS how many times is Savage going to bang on about the goal being de Gea’s fault
I agree, 100% De Gea’s fault and they should drop him as a punishment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here