[Football] Man U v Seville

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If Malacia ends up playing centre back we definitely need Ferguson on the pitch. He’s about four and a half feet tall. Evan won’t so much have him on toast as boil him up into a preserve to have on toast every day until spring.
About the same height as Martinez then

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pretty promising I'd say. One more injury at the weekend to Casemiro/Fernandes wouldn't go amiss.

I expect their back four will end up being:

Dalot
Malacia
Lindelof
Shaw

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
With United’s CBs out injured or suspended for the semi final, Phil Jones is being mooted as playing for them.

He isn’t in their 25 player Premier League squad due to season long injury, but, is he eligible for the Semi?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Here comes Phil jones!
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
All up for a couple of injuries though
I don't like to wish harm on a fellow human being, but in this instance i'm making an exception. We deserve some luck for a change and there's a match from 40 years ago on which I want revenge

I'm hoping to see several Fabinho on Ferguson type "tackles" on key players.

But do you know what, even if they put out a full team, we can still take them.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I wont wish any injuries on any players as don't think its classy and think we have the quality to win, plus I don’t fancy seeing some manure fan quoting me.

Instead, I will hope that the United Players and staff have a nice and safe journey home from Sevilla, but with lots of irritating delays that disrupt their training and sleep schedules (e.g. one of their pilots eats a dodgy bit of iberican pork or something and the reserve is about fifty miles away).

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I don't normally say such things and apologies to anyone I offend but I have a message to Sevilla.

"get in to erm, f*** erm up!"

Sorry

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports