Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of the match award

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
For me Upson was our MOM played very well some great passes and put his body on the line several times KLL apart from goal was crap for me hey ho just my opinion

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
KLL was lively today but too many times he does not lift his head up before crossing. The one time he did he found Ulloa perfectly motm PIG for me

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
For me Upson was our MOM played very well some great passes and put his body on the line several times KLL apart from goal was crap for me hey ho just my opinion

your not wrong,he is different class and has been superb since coming

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Upson for me - superb today.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

Upson was at fault for their goal, better than the Charlton match but still error prone.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The fact that when Kaz throws a cross in NONE out of Hammond, Orlandi, Bridcutt or Lopez are EVER in the penalty area is not his fault is it?

It is if he hasn't bothered to look up and see what his options are.

I thought Kaz improved in the last twenty minutes, his crosses and shots started to have a bit of purpose and threat to them, but Kuszczak was man of the match

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah really poor scored the equaliser and set up the main man Ulloa for a sitter. Really poor, were you there??? I suppose you thought Buckley was MOM Tuesday as well. Lua Lua was our only attacking threat all game, David and Orlandi were pox!

Wasn't really a sitter but I lost count of the number of over hit crosses, his runs inside with his head down with no thought of finding a player just shooting, which 9 out 10 flew miles over or miles wide, yes he scored but 1 out of 20 shots in two matches, he had to get one right eventually, and as for the air shot when all he really needed was to get it on target. He was brilliant v Palace but sadly lacking for the last 180 minutes.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Lopp! Clearly you didn't watch the game, Our only attacking threat and you reckon he was poor, well done.

He was poor. He put the effort in, sure. But he lacked end product yet again, except for his goal. I recall about 2 good crosses, both typically no one was there to latch onto them. Then theres the amount of times he gave the ball away.......

The whole team was poor really but Kooshack was better performing for me and certainly got us the point. And i was watching the game, from my prime spot in the North.....a great place to watch his poor game.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bridcutt, Kuszcak. Never in a million years Lua Lua.

HA HA HA HA !! Watching an entirely different game where you ?
KLL was by far the best player for us today closely followed by "The Pig"

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Bridcutt, Kuszcak. Never in a million years Lua Lua.

The fact he won us the point is completely irrelevant? If you go on the Leicester forum he is virtually the only one of our players they mention. He was a constant threat. Fair play, not everything he did came off but I think he just about deserved MOM - especially because of the goal. He also brilliantly created the sitter that Ulloa missed.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely. He is the ONLY player mentioned. Most saying he was our only danger and inevitable that he eventually made the breakthrough.

Same on the Charlton board the other night,he scares the shit out of them and carries a goal threat.it reminds me of the idiots on here who used to moan about Nooney.if LuaLua beat his man every time and put in a perfect cross every time he would be playing for Barcelona.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Awarded as much out of relief and gratitude as anything else I suspect.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
KLL took a while to get into the game, but got better and better as it went on and was a real threat by the end. Apart from vicente, he was our only threat. What you all saw in Kuszczak for man of the match I don't know, some routine saves and one complete ****-up that he was lucky to get away with.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
I thought his delivery was decent considering his left is his weaker foot!!, why does Gus never play him on the right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here