Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of the match award

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Lua Lua has been superb recently. Without him, our attack would just be nothing, at least he runs at the defence and tries to do stuff. I would've given it to Kuszczak personally.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lua Lua has been superb recently. Without him, our attack would just be nothing, at least he runs at the defence and tries to do stuff. I would've given it to Kuszczak personally.

He gets to the byline but his crosses have got straight out of play in the main. He said himself that he could do a lot better.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Who cares if they didn't their judgement is better than yours...
The fact that when Kaz throws a cross in NONE out of Hammond, Orlandi, Bridcutt or Lopez are EVER in the penalty area is not his fault is it?

I would of given it to Kuszczak today, im not having a go at Lualua but was he really our best player today? (I think he should of got mom against Palace though) but most of the games I disagree with the player chosen, it just seems to go to whoever scores or picked at random.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
He should have won us three, very poor again for the second game IMO the fact he scored made his score 4 out of 10 for me.

Yeah really poor scored the equaliser and set up the main man Ulloa for a sitter. Really poor, were you there??? I suppose you thought Buckley was MOM Tuesday as well. Lua Lua was our only attacking threat all game, David and Orlandi were pox!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
would never knock lua lua,but he needs to deliver earlier,many times he waits ,then from a standing start then trys to beat a man,he has pace,so use it

Dec 29, 2011
His end product is lacking at times, but he's out only player with pace and is willing to run at defenders. Don't see why everyone is getting on his back, he was our main attacking threat today.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Big Tom for me. All day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I love Bridcutt, he was rock solid again today but he can't shoot let alone score so don't begrudge KLL the MOM. That goal came from nowhere and Gus was practically blowing him at the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here