Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City away tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Wheres the best place to sit at Etihad middle or lower ?
Just to keep you posted on availability, as i think you said you are buying tomorrow, now 338 left most of which (over 300) are in the bottom tier. However the two blocks in the third tier are still yet to open.
As regards your other question personally i always prefer to be more elevated given a choice but as i have not been in lower tier at Etihad i really cannot pass a judgement on that stadium in particular.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Just to keep you posted on availability, as i think you said you are buying tomorrow, now 338 left most of which (over 300) are in the bottom tier. However the two blocks in the third tier are still yet to open.
As regards your other question personally i always prefer to be more elevated given a choice but as i have not been in lower tier at Etihad i really cannot pass a judgement on that stadium in particular.
Thank you yeah shall be buying tomorrow at 9 am

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I don’t mind the scheme, I think it’s fair enough to give MyAlbion members their own window to buy tickets. My question is, are they going to be selling away tickets to people with a Purchase History this season or not. If not then I’ll need to use my £200 budget to buy two memberships and then three pairs of tickets (1 x Adult and 1 x Junior x 3). If they are going to sell to people with a Purchase History then I’ll buy four pairs of tickets, maybe Everton, Sheffield, Burnley and City. I’d just like to know either way so I can plan ahead. UTA.
I'm guessing that they will sell to Purchase History but only when they need to. If away games are selling out to STH or MA+ then obviously no. But if there are still tix available then I presume it'll go to PH fans.
Not exactly flying off the shelves, now about 480 on sale but with both the top tier blocks still to open. Maybe with Europa et al we will not be taking 3000 to this one.
Hasn't opened to general ST fans yet (tomorrow morning) so best to wait till the weekend before assessing demand. I'm going to this one as I've never been to the Etihad, and have friends who've moved to MCR this year and have offered to accommodate us. I've little hope of a result but that makes it quite appealing on the "it's the hope that kills you" principle. I feel it's a free hit.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Tickets currently for sale (i'm waiting til Monday so i can bring my Manchester based lad - who is A+ )

mancity.png

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I don’t mind the scheme, I think it’s fair enough to give MyAlbion members their own window to buy tickets. My question is, are they going to be selling away tickets to people with a Purchase History this season or not. If not then I’ll need to use my £200 budget to buy two memberships and then three pairs of tickets (1 x Adult and 1 x Junior x 3). If they are going to sell to people with a Purchase History then I’ll buy four pairs of tickets, maybe Everton, Sheffield, Burnley and City. I’d just like to know either way so I can plan ahead. UTA.
Just to let you know (if you have not noticed already) that purchase history is making a comeback!
Both the Chelsea game and Man City now have a date for PH on the site.
Man city sold well enough today to my Albion plus members for the club to open another 265 seats in block 313.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone any idea how tickets sales are going please? Still likely to go to purchase history tomorrow?

Also, is this a definite date now and can't be moved for TV?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone any idea how tickets sales are going please? Still likely to go to purchase history tomorrow?

Date is 100 per cent fixed
5 ambulant disabled in 113
220 left in 313. A few singles but plenty of 2 or more together too. Mostly up towards the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here