On Sale MyAlbion+ Members Tue 12 Sept

Points allocated for this fixture*: 15

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent, haven't been to Citeh for a while

Jul 7, 2003
First weekend of half term so bound to call another rail strike which will screw up plans for many.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Can’t buy till Friday, will it sell out before then? And can someone keep an update please

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can’t buy till Friday, will it sell out before then? And can someone keep an update please
Pretty sure it won't. Not a fast selling one anyway and people will have Marseille and Amsterdam to pay for, plus we've now got an away in the League Cup.

Personally gutted. It's my youngest's best friend's Bar Mitzvah. She is at the whole thing and us parents are at the evening do. Would have gone otherwise, fancy us to give them another good game :)

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Pretty sure it won't. Not a fast selling one anyway and people will have Marseille and Amsterdam to pay for, plus we've now got an away in the League Cup.

Personally gutted. It's my youngest's best friend's Bar Mitzvah. She is at the whole thing and us parents are at the evening do. Would have gone otherwise, fancy us to give them another good game :)
And this game ear marked when fixtures where released new ground for me, already booked travel (if sells out il start leaning the words to blue moon)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Last season - this fixture (sat 3pm) is almost exactly a year on - tickets went to at least to Albion + members as i got one for my son who lives in MCR and hope to do so this time. I imagine they will this time.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We sold out last season though (eventually) Palace couldn't muster more than one and a half levels with the same train disruption.
yes. i'm sure it will sell out. Wolves, Man Utd, Villa have all sold out this season so far but (i think) all went to A+

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
So is Purchase History now not a thing or is that just for games like Burnley away? Or if it is going to be MyAlbion members only for all away games, then why not say this or let fans know at the start of the season, so people can decide to opt in or not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here