Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City away tickets

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I belive they are all digital tickets.

Not sure how that works when one person buys for several people (friends and family) - assume all sent to the buyer's email address...?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Just to confirm, they are digital:

Screenshot_20231017_001956_Albion~2.jpg

Digital tickets for Villa arrived on the Wednesday before the match, by email to each assigned owner.

The fanzone is really good at City with screens, beer, good food options and easy for fans to mix , and some cover from the elements . But the weather looks pretty miserable for Saturday afternoon in Manc (light rain as per, gusty winds)
It says this on the Man City site:
City Square is our fantastic free fanzone with a great atmosphere, music, food and drink*. We invite visiting fans to join us to enjoy live music, competitions and guest interviews. City Square opens 3 hours before kick-off. *Alcohol is not available to away supporters.

So how does that work, they won't serve beer to anyone in a visible Albion top?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
City Square is our fantastic free fanzone with a great atmosphere, music, food and drink*. We invite visiting fans to join us to enjoy live music, competitions and guest interviews. City Square opens 3 hours before kick-off. *Alcohol is not available to away supporters.

I don't drink so i can't remember re: away fans etc-However i do remember getting some fantastic fish and chips from the "Hip Hop Chip Shop" stall which i definitely recommend if you're up on Saturday. https://thehiphopchipshop.com/

I don't drink so i can't remember re: away fans etc-However i do remember getting some fantastic fish and chips from the "Hip Hop Chip Shop" stall which i definitely recommend if you're up on Saturday. https://thehiphopchipshop.com/
lol with three feral teens to keep in line, anything to slow 'em down

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I contacted the club just now re tickets. They will send them out in the next couple of days when they have received them from City.
They will be sent to individual ticket holders as per their email addresses.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62

When we tried a couple of seasons ago, each external bar had its own enclosure with bouncers checking tickets to ensure home fans only got in. This is much the same for all the nearby pubs. Best to drink in town as Northern Quarter is easily walkable.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I contacted the club just now re tickets. They will send them out in the next couple of days when they have received them from City.
They will be sent to individual ticket holders as per their email addresses.
Well as the match is less than 4 days away, I hope it is in the next couple of days

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just received my email. When I click the link on my phone it takes me to 'Google Wallet'. What's that all about then? I assumed it would download as a PDF.

Does this mean I'm forced to have a Google account and this wallet thingy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here