Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Thanks for removing any doubt that you are a conspiracy nut.

A video presenting evidence that Fauci lied about gain of theory research in the lab where it is highly plausible covid started is a conspiracy? You can’t see why people take all the info I’ve presented and draw sceptical conclusions? And you had to use that nut word. Imo it demonstrates weakness in debate. See posts above about ridicule and why people do it.

Regardless of what anyone says here or what they believe imo it’s everyone’s right to draw conclusions from the information they find. I’m open to the possibility that there are sinister commercial motives at play in the way that covid is being managed. You aren’t. Ce la vie.

It’s a real shame that ego leads to many hurling childish insults just because they can’t allow themselves to consider another point of view.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The calibre of today’s freedom fighters :facepalm:

1563898D-2A22-4B17-8375-68589F50F677.png

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Really?

Any chance you could backup that claim with some official scientific evidence please?

This guy is an American biologist. He probably doesn't know as much as you and the other NSC covid experts on here, but he's an interesting listen. Don't take what he says as gospel just like you wouldn't with whatever newspaper, politician and news stations you follow. Just give him a listen and get a better understanding of the ability your own human body has at fighting illness. You'll be pleasantly surprise. Humanity isn't doomed like you obviously think.

Yes really.

Smallpox killed 300 million people in the 20th century …..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
This is an interesting chat he had with Russell Brand last year. Maybe you can tell us where Bruce Lipton is incorrect and explain where your scientific studies would better his?

Yep this guy is going to be everyone’s go to prof.

According to wiki:

“Since 1993, he has been teaching in non-tenured positions at primarily alternative and chiropractic colleges and schools”

So in the last 18 years he’s been teaching alternative medicine …..

You’ll have to try harder than that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This is an interesting chat he had with Russell Brand last year. Maybe you can tell us where Bruce Lipton is incorrect and explain where your scientific studies would better his?

i can explain the premise, that the membrane-nucleus is a communication link that tells the nucleus what to do. less controversial than as he expresses it, but the same out come. environment effects genetics, cells respond to the inputs to make different proteins, change form.

proof of vaccine effectiveness is the wiping out of many diseases, or making them not fatal. thousands used to contract polio, die from measles. if you're under 50 you probably dont know anyone with polio and think measles is an inconvenience that leads to a couple of days off school.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

As pointed out elsewhere the guy has been out of mainstream medicine for decades and isn't an authority on anything apart from keeping truth twisters like you happy.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
A video presenting evidence that Fauci lied about gain of theory research in the lab where it is highly plausible covid started is a conspiracy? You can’t see why people take all the info I’ve presented and draw sceptical conclusions? And you had to use that nut word. Imo it demonstrates weakness in debate. See posts above about ridicule and why people do it.

Regardless of what anyone says here or what they believe imo it’s everyone’s right to draw conclusions from the information they find. I’m open to the possibility that there are sinister commercial motives at play in the way that covid is being managed. You aren’t. Ce la vie.

It’s a real shame that ego leads to many hurling childish insults just because they can’t allow themselves to consider another point of view.

I have already proved you are either a liar or incapable of doing even cursory fact checking and you refuse to give any evidence about Bill Gates having a heads up about Covid.

If you are so sure of your worldview then evidence it and talk us round as opposed to pearl clutching each time someone argues back.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have already proved you are either a liar or incapable of doing even cursory fact checking and you refuse to give any evidence about Bill Gates having a heads up about Covid.

If you are so sure of your worldview then evidence it and talk us round as opposed to pearl clutching each time someone argues back.

You never proved anything. I never ever said there was an undeniable evidential fact that Gates had a heads up, I suggested there was suspicious evidence and an odd coincidence in his ability to foretell the future through an article, a tweet that vaccines were a great investment right on the eve that they were, and the arrangement of covid type virus simulations right on the eve they were needed. Where have I lied?

I have always said from that evidence I have drawn my conclusions that it’s very suspicious. I haven’t clutched at any pearls from any argument back. I’ve remained measured and also said everyone is free to draw their own conclusions. On the other hand you seem particularly triggered by the conversation and get quite aggressive throwing out accusations of lying and whatever else. In fact you completely loused up on the first post in the debate trying to claim that I was lying by saying his article about the next pandemic was referencing 2019 when it was blatantly clear I was referring to his tweet at that time.

Why do you find it impossible to understand why people (and many do) find Bill Gates behaviour and motives very suspicious considering the evidence provided, his stake in the vaccine game, and his funding that means a huge number of the health main players on covid strategy are reliant on his funding and therefore highly influenceable to his will? I guess it all comes down to wether you think Bill Gates is a great guy trying to save humanity or a megalomaniac with highly questionable lifestyle choices.

Like I also said you’ve got your opinion and I have mine. It’s fine to agree to disagree.

image.png

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why do you find it impossible to understand why people (and many do) find Bill Gates behaviour and motives very suspicious considering the evidence provided, his stake in the vaccine game, and his funding that means a huge number of the health main players on covid strategy are reliant on his funding and therefore highly influenceable to his will? I guess it all comes down to wether you think Bill Gates is a great guy trying to save humanity or a megalomaniac with highly questionable lifestyle choices.

so what exactly is his stake in vaccination, given he's spent billions on them to inoculate people? what is his motivation supposed to be if not benign?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Begrudgingly taken the vaccine but having a pop at those pushing the vaccine.

I am against coercion to make every single person take the vaccine and the implications for future liberty. Whether I have had the vaccine or not is a personal choice that everyone should be able to make. I really don’t see the hypocrisy at all.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
You never proved anything. I never ever said there was an undeniable evidential fact that Gates had a heads up, I suggested there was suspicious evidence and an odd coincidence in his ability to foretell the future through an article, a tweet that vaccines were a great investment right on the eve that they were, and the arrangement of covid type virus simulations right on the eve they were needed. Where have I lied?

I have always said from that evidence I have drawn my conclusions that it’s very suspicious. I haven’t clutched at any pearls from any argument back. I’ve remained measured and also said everyone is free to draw their own conclusions. On the other hand you seem particularly triggered by the conversation and get quite aggressive throwing out accusations of lying and whatever else. In fact you completely loused up on the first post in the debate trying to claim that I was lying by saying his article about the next pandemic was referencing 2019 when it was blatantly clear I was referring to his tweet at that time.

Like I also said you’ve got your opinion and I have mine. It’s fine to agree to disagree.

image.png

Bringing the pedophile link to the party in an attempt to discredit Bill Gates despite the fact there is zero evidence he knew anything about what Epstein was up to.

You really are a despicable human being.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Bringing the pedophile link to the party in an attempt to discredit Bill Gates despite the fact there is zero evidence he knew anything about what Epstein was up to.

You’re a little late to the party, but you’re getting there, welcome!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Mods: I am all for these headcases making an idiot of themselves but at the moment NSC is offering a platform for fake news that not everyone will be able to critically analyse and might take some people in.

This is becoming a bit socially irresponsible.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Who mentioned pedophilia? I didn’t. I posted a photo of Bill Gates having a photo with a total scumbag who he was happy to have business relations with even though he was already a convict with heinous crimes . I think that alone is enough to question Bill Gates character and ethics and why he is someone Id never trust.

You’ve also conveniently ignored every single other question in my previous post or where I’ve proven you were wrong to call me a liar.

At the end of the day let’s ramp this down and like I’ve said for the third time now just agree to disagree about Bill Gates.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here