Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What's going on with this thread???

:nono:

Let's get back to the important issue of how we keep covid down and behave responsibly to reduce the high levels in circulation which could quickly get us into a lot of trouble and affect many lives.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Who mentioned pedophilia? I didn’t. I posted a photo of Bill Gates having a photo with a total scumbag who he was happy to have business relations with even though he was already a convict with heinous crimes . I think that alone is enough to question Bill Gates character and ethics and why he is someone Id never trust.

You’ve also conveniently ignored every single other question in my previous post or where I’ve proven you were wrong to call me a liar.

At the end of the day let’s ramp this down and like I’ve said for the third time now just agree to disagree about Bill Gates.

For the second time you have strongly implied something in a vile attempt to progress your argument then run away like a coward when picked up on it.

Putting Bill Gates at the centre of a conspiracy then suggesting pedophilia is involved is classic conspiracy disinformation tactic, and one that lead to people being killed in that Washington pizza restaurant.

People like you are dangerous and it is time you were called out about it.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Funny, I wonder how many of those who rail against the vaccine because “you don’t know what’s in it”, etc., will campaign against this latest health edict by our government.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58615838

Like the vaccine, seems a good idea, maybe it’s not a big enough cause for the celebs and conspiracy nut jobs, having folic acid “forced upon you”...*

* I’m joking about the forced bit, as clearly no one is being, just my ham-fisted attempt to make a ridiculous comparison!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
For the second time you have strongly implied something in a vile attempt to progress your argument then run away like a coward when picked up on it.

Putting Bill Gates at the centre of a conspiracy then suggesting pedophilia is involved is classic conspiracy disinformation tactic, and one that lead to people being killed in that Washington pizza restaurant.

People like you are dangerous and it is time you were called out about it.

What have I run away from? When did I suggest pedophilia was involved in anything? I used a very relevant photo to show why Bill Gates is of very questionable character. As explained. You are tying yourself up in knots.

You’re now ranting about Washington pizza restaurants for some bizarre reason.

For the benefit of the thread I’m now going to abstain from this conversation with you and for the fourth and final time will say let’s agree to disagree about Bill Gates.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
What have I run away from? When did I suggest pedophilia was involved in anything? I used a very relevant photo to show why Bill Gates is of very questionable character. As explained. You are tying yourself up in knots.

You’re now ranting about Washington pizza restaurants for some bizarre reason.

For the benefit of the thread I’m now going to abstain from this conversation with you and for the fourth and final time will say let’s agree to disagree about Bill Gates.

Until next time.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Funny, I wonder how many of those who rail against the vaccine because “you don’t know what’s in it”, etc., will campaign against this latest health edict by our government.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58615838

Like the vaccine, seems a good idea, maybe it’s not a big enough cause for the celebs and conspiracy nut jobs, having folic acid “forced upon you”...*

* I’m joking about the forced bit, as clearly no one is being, just my ham-fisted attempt to make a ridiculous comparison!

Always makes me laugh when a conspiracy appears gift wrapped for these people and they choose to ignore it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/will-winter-lockdown-experts-set-three-scenarios-good-bad/

It’s this uncertainty that is causing leading voices to urge stronger government action.

“The Government has set out the measures it believes can allow the country to manage the autumn and winter period,” said former prime minister Tony Blair in a new report released today which, among other measures, calls for the rapid introduction of vaccine passports.

“In our view this plan needs to be accelerated and additional measures introduced, or we run the risk of further lockdowns,” Mr Blair added.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/will-winter-lockdown-experts-set-three-scenarios-good-bad/

It’s this uncertainty that is causing leading voices to urge stronger government action.

“The Government has set out the measures it believes can allow the country to manage the autumn and winter period,” said former prime minister Tony Blair in a new report released today which, among other measures, calls for the rapid introduction of vaccine passports.

“In our view this plan needs to be accelerated and additional measures introduced, or we run the risk of further lockdowns,” Mr Blair added.

Anymore Birmingham updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anymore Birmingham updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing I'm afraid, my Villa supporting relative is still cock a hoop from their demolition job on Everton and talking up their top 6 chances.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Yawn

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Ahh Tony Blair that famous virologist.

bf7c313cdda1cb9610fa5d5b6118a417.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just a fifth of rail passengers still wearing masks at train stations - reports

Network Rail says just 20% of rail passengers are still wearing masks at train stations in England, the BBC reported.

This compares to 80% when they were mandatory.

Since coronavirus restrictions were lifted on 19 July, masks have not been compulsory on public transport in England.

However, rail networks have urged passengers to keep on wearing them, while they remain a condition of carriage on the London Underground and the capital's buses.

The legal requirement to wear masks on public transport is still in place in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just a fifth of rail passengers still wearing masks at train stations - reports

Network Rail says just 20% of rail passengers are still wearing masks at train stations in England, the BBC reported.

This compares to 80% when they were mandatory.

Since coronavirus restrictions were lifted on 19 July, masks have not been compulsory on public transport in England.

However, rail networks have urged passengers to keep on wearing them, while they remain a condition of carriage on the London Underground and the capital's buses.

The legal requirement to wear masks on public transport is still in place in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Aren't many stations outside though? I'm not sure I'd wear a mask on West Worthing station when it's completely open and plenty of space for the few people who use it.

I'd put my mask on for getting on the train itself though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here