Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If I cared what you or anyone else thought of me I wouldn't engage in this conversation as on this forum I'm clearly in the minority, I'd just keep quiet like the rest of the silent majority.

We should end it here, everyone's set out their position and nobody's changing their mind did there's no point in continuing the aggro forever

As you wish.

Jul 25, 2021
See my previous post. By all means let's examine it and discuss what Albion Dan means.

But surely that runs the risk of you then reporting the discussion/examination as conspiracy theory to the mods, as you've already done on this subject only a few posts back?

Bit of a spiders web that if you ask me.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
But surely that runs the risk of you then reporting the discussion/examination as conspiracy theory to the mods, as you've already done on this subject only a few posts back?

Bit of a spiders web that if you ask me.

The moderators will do as they see fit. I complained because I think facts presented out of context are dangerous and propagate fake news.

So far as I see he displayed an article which he intimated was written in 2019 which in fact was published this week, which massively changes the context of the article. He then went on to produce a Tweet from Bill Gates talking about Vaccines in 2019 which didn't mention Covid-19.

I have asked him to explain what he meant by these as from what I can see he just wants to drop insidious hints that Bill Gates is part of a Covid-19 related conspiracy.

He is more than welcome to argue back.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The Gates Foundation has been campaigning for vaccines for years.

For the avoidance of doubt, are you suggesting Bill Gates was part of a conspiracy that created and/or spread Covid-19?

I believe that Bill Gates is firmly a core protagonist in the movement to push vaccination for profit where he clearly has an obvious interest, has unhealthy relationships with WHO, Fauci, and government strategy relating to vaccine and the strategy to demonise those that choose to not take it for whatever their reason. I also personally believe he’s a total psychopath.

He also has an uncanny ability to predict the future but that must all probably be pure coincidence….

But then I’m just a crazy conspiracy theorist who’s thinking should just be discarded and ridiculed for sharing opinions that don’t align to the BBCs, CNNs and social tech giants view of the world.

Yoda

English & European
:drama::drama:

So presenting potential conspiracy is now banned is it? Although I dont see the consipracy? Gates is talking about the next pandemic. Thats fact. Im saying it's strange he knows it's coming. He also promoted buying Vaccine shares in 2019, thats fact too?

No, what he's saying is that when the next one comes along in however many years time, we as a global community will be able to produce enough vaccines en-mass to vaccinate the global population quicker.

We've done the some thing in this country where we are building the VMIC (Vaccines Manufacturing and Innovation Centre). It's called being prepared.

What's so strange to say there's going to another pandemic? Of course there will be. Look at history. Viruses mutate, that's nature.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I believe that Bill Gates is firmly a core protagonist in the movement to push vaccination for profit where he clearly has an obvious interest, has unhealthy relationships with WHO, Fauci, and government strategy relating to vaccine and the strategy to demonise those that choose to not take it for whatever their reason. I also personally believe he’s a total psychopath.

He also has an uncanny ability to predict the future but that must all probably be pure coincidence….

But then I’m just a crazy conspiracy theorist who’s thinking should just be discarded and ridiculed for sharing opinions that don’t align to the BBCs, CNNs and social tech giants view of the world.

Let’s explore that further. You say Bill Gates has ‘an uncanny knack for predicting the future’. Viewing this with your previous posts, are you suggesting Bill Gates had prior knowledge of the Covid-19 pandemic and if so, how? Can you evidence this?

Bill Gates via his foundation has been a long term advocate of the benefits of vaccines and has indeed developed links with the organisations you list. Why is this a bad thing?

As for profiting from vaccines some, though not all, of the vaccine manufacturers have made money from the vaccine. Are you suggesting a privately owned entity shouldn’t be able to charge for a product they developed and distributed? If they can’t, won’t that stop them doing the same in any future pandemic?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Let’s explore that further. You say Bill Gates has ‘an uncanny knack for predicting the future’. Viewing this with your previous posts, are you suggesting Bill Gates had prior knowledge of the Covid-19 pandemic and if so, how? Can you evidence this?

Bill Gates via his foundation has been a long term advocate of the benefits of vaccines and has indeed developed links with the organisations you list. Why is this a bad thing?

As for profiting from vaccines some, though not all, of the vaccine manufacturers have made money from the vaccine. Are you suggesting a privately owned entity shouldn’t be able to charge for a product they developed and distributed? If they can’t, won’t that stop them doing the same in any future pandemic?

You really are waisting your time. His minds a closed book!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Correct and you can add ‘talking utter bollocks’ to the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Correct and you can add ‘talking utter bollocks’ to the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s always much easier to dismiss everything you don’t want to entertain as utter bollocks than confront the possibility that a lot of what you are led to believe might not be true. I get that the alternative is reality shattering for most people and the consequences too disturbing to consider. Blue pill/Red pill.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

?

No everything is just a coincidence. Gates and his cronies running a simulation of what to do if the world gets struck by a massive virus shortly before covid was just coincidence too.

Personally I think the coincidences layer up to something to be suspicious about. You are free to draw whatever conclusions you wish and I won’t accuse you or anyone else of speaking utter bollocks either. When will we learn to have grown up debate?

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
No everything is just a coincidence. Gates and his cronies running a simulation of what to do if the world gets struck by a massive virus shortly before covid was just coincidence too.

Personally I think the coincidences layer up to something to be suspicious about. You are free to draw whatever conclusions you wish and I won’t accuse you or anyone else of speaking utter bollocks either. When will we learn to have grown up debate?

Clearly the UK government were in on it too...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Cygnus

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Not sure someone who has a foundation with a long history of involvement in global health taking part in a war game about a pandemic is that unusual.

Also if Bill Gates wanted to make money on the back of a pandemic, why did he donate billions to a foundation? Couldn’t he have just kept the money and made himself even richer?

I seem to recall the BBC doing a programme on a future flu (admittedly not Covid) pandemic a few years back. Are they part of the conspiracy as well?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

The media are controlled by the worlds wealthiest as are governments so through my lens then yes very plausible. Back to your previous question about investment, society where every single individual is coerced to take 2 vaccine shots forever more is going to provide profit that far exceeds the investment in a foundation.

Like I say we all draw our own conclusions.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure someone who has a foundation with a long history of involvement in global health taking part in a war game about a pandemic is that unusual.

Also if Bill Gates wanted to make money on the back of a pandemic, why did he donate billions to a foundation? Couldn’t he have just kept the money and made himself even richer?

I seem to recall the BBC doing a programme on a future flu (admittedly not Covid) pandemic a few years back. Are they part of the conspiracy as well?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Because the Illuminati including the Gates’s, Clooney, Clinton’s, Obama want to control you and I with microbots in our bloodstream via 5G masts. They’ll then have total control of us, they can kill humans with the press of a switch.

Open your mind, read the works of assorted internet professors based in the Rust Belt of the US and the Isle of Wight, and it will all make perfect sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here